A Disturbed Married

“How many times I told you that don't leave without a mask! Why are you so...” He paused and sighed, notice the expression of his wife who didn't even care to look at him. Worse didn't even mind his emotions. “H-hon...”

His eyes went sad. Looking at her who lost interest at him.

He just scared. Scared as hell but... her wife that cause his emotions to overflow didn't even care.

His wife gaze went at him. “Just. Shut. Up!” She said angrily. “And don't ever call me that way again! Hon my ass!”

What she said made his world fall apart. Something that he didn't manage to save, something that he failed to protect. The world with a trust, passion, and love between them.

It's all now scattered but...

He can't just think to give up. Winning the love, trust and eyes full of passion from his wife. Only would matter to him right now.

He startled when his wife shouted with annoyance.

“F*ck this life!”

His wife rant before the door shut it out.

He sighed out of pain, a kind that he can resist just to have his wife attention, her love that he barely manage to have.

His gaze turned at the kitchen, where all his wife favorite foods were served.

He let a deep breathed and went outside. He wear a surgical mask and all necessary, just to be safe.

He is updated about what really happened to the world right now, to their nations.

All over the world, plague makes people sick, it brings misfortune and tragedy to every life.

He went to the nearest clinical stores, buying a surgical mask for his wife.

“Sorry sir... but we're out of stock.” A nurse who is in 20's eyeing him with pity. She knows how hard his life at this moment, a struggle they face, and now, it is, the plague that spread nonstop at the speed surpass the speed of light. “It will took a week before the stock refill, sir. Due to the conflict of the transaction right now.”

He nodded and smiled with understanding. “It's okay...”

The moment he turned his back to the nurse, his expression change, his eyes went scared.

He knows how life is right now, he knows why... but he can't just be feel comfort.

His wife is really hate being stuck at one place, let alone with this quarantine that government has been implemented.

It should be his opportunity to make his wife comeback, to finally see him as a man again, a man that she loves, a man that makes her days complete but it change, all of the memories went for nothing.

Just for the reasons he didn't know yet. He is trying hard to know it but his wife really changed.

Her emotions toward him, changed drastically, without his notice. Without a sign, just went like this one of the morning, a day before the plague takeover the nations happiness and daily routines.

“You son of b*tch!” His wife shouted that made him startled and made his eyeballs almost to drop.

“H-hon?”

He look at her with a eyes full of confussion. But the eyes of his wife full of raged towards him.

“Don't call me that way! You made me want to vommit, you're dirtiest man I ever met!”