"Tsk. I did, but not the love that I thought it was. But I do really love you the way you are"

"Woah that's so sweet" he said with a little bit of sarcasm on his voice.

Tsk it's really hard to talk seriously with this man.

"I'll ask you the same question, did you really loved me?"

Without hesitation he answered. "Ofcourse I did and I still do. But honestly Lisa. There is really something I want to tell you" he thrilled.

"Go on"

"I know that you know what I know right?"  I look at him bored.

He chuckled but he then turned serious again.

"I mean I know that you know something about the act, right?" He asked and I look at him without showing any emotion.

I averted my gaze to somewhere "You're part of it?" I asked plainly. I'm actually surprised that he knows about it. Well he's Yoon-gi oppa's friend so.

"Yes, but------" I laughed sarcastically. I never hinted about him being part of it.

"I should have known better, you're really good huh? You made me believe that you really lov------"

"Hey Lis, please hear me out first"

"Why do you have to be part of it?"

"I also don't know and believe me Lis, at first it was just really an act for me, but it ended up not in the way that it was planned, I'm starting to love you not just as friends but more that, whether you believe or not. That's also the reason why I left, because I can't, I shouldn't fall for you" I kept my cold expression.

"Why are you saying this now. Is it part of what was planned?"

"No, no it isn't. I just want you to know the reason why I left without saying any words, and I want you to know that eventhough I left, I never stop loving you."

"You're being corny Kookie" I laughed at him. And his expression turn from serious to something priceless.

"Lis I'm serious"

"I know you are. I understand, let's not make it a big deal"

"Hey I just said I still love you"

"I heard you"

He heave a sigh. "Okay okay, you know your being harsh sometimes in your own way. But I understand, I was just part of the cast anyway." I just smiled at him. "Lis why don't you asked Yoon-gi hyung to explain to you everything. I'm sure he's also aware that you're hinting everything that's happening. I find everything so complicated and I can't think of enough reason for all this. If it's all about you and Jennie, I can understand but it seems like there is a deeper explanation for everything"