Chp. 13

The pic is of her "tattoo." It's also a bit short, but boohoo for you.

Aria’s POV:

            “What the hell is going on here?” I shouted, looking at the scene before me. Emmett and Beck were beating up the new kid, Calen. He was on the ground with a bloodied lip, and holding his side.

            “Aria?” Emmett said surprised. “Are you alright?

            “Why wouldn’t I be, Emmett?” I said sighing exasperatedly.

            “Your arm,” Beck answered, looking at me strangely.

            I looked at my left arm and saw what I thought I would see. Three freckles and a jagged scar. I looked at my right and…

            “Fricker sticks!” I shouted. All along the inside of my forearm was some sort of… Tattoo? I have never gotten a tattoo in my life. I have a very low tolerance for pain. This one time I- Oh, I got off topic, back to the “tattoo.”

            It was a blue circle connecting three roses together. It was beautiful, but that’s beside the point. “What. The. Hell?” I asked slowly.

            Emmett and Beck looked at each other, as if in a silent conversation. I then remembered Calen. “Calen!” I said running and kneeling down next to him. “You poor baby…” I cooed. I turned to Emmett and Beck again. “Why were you beating poor Calen up?” I asked angrily.

            “We were just showing the ‘Sherwood Shark’ attitude,” Emmett said sarcastically.

            I shot him a glare. “Oh, and does that include being an a*s?” I asked innocently. He glowered in response.

            Beck cut in. “Love, he was carrying a defenseless girl women around. We were defending you.”

            “Oh really? Because judging from the cut over your eye, you should be defending yourself… Love. And do I look defenseless to you?”

            “No,” Emmett said, “You look like a PMSing bit*h, who should thank us.”

            I flinched unintentionally. Michael had said the same thing before I left. Except he wanted me to thank him in a different way…

            “Don’t you dare talk to Adriana that way,” Calen snarled. I hadn’t noticed earlier, because I was, well, unconscious, but he had a really sexy voice. Not as deep as Emmett’s, but his slight Italian accent made up for it. Wait! Adriana?

            I turned to Calen. “Um, we haven’t met before, so I don’t expect you to know my name. It’s Aria,” I said giving him my hand.

            He looked confused for a second, but then composed himself. “Calen Rossi,” he said gently, kissing my hand. His lips were so soft, I wonder what it’d be like to press my lips against his, as he held me close- Good God, my thoughts were becoming into an erot*c novel.

            I faintly heard growls behind me, but waved them off with my hand. Just to piss Emmett and Beck off, I asked Calen, “I know we just met, but do you think you can drive me home?” I batted my eyelashes for affect.

            “Sî bella,” he said, with a pearly white smile.

            Calen and I walked out of the school, hand in hand, leaving two pissed off, hot guys behind us. Ahhhh… The fun of being the new girl.

VOTE COMMENT FAN

Oh, and I was wondering if anyone had "teams". Yuh know? Like Team Edward (Blech) or Team Jacob (Blech)? (As you can see, I'm a Twilight hater.) But yeah, "Team Emmett?" "Team Beck" or "Team Calen"