finn: for me

this is for all of you who take medication for anything, rather it be a mental health issue or physical issue. remember to take your meds and stay safe and healthy❤️

ALSO: (y/h/i) means your health issue.
your pov

     finn and i sat on my couch, watching the original ghostbusters. that was our favorite movie to watch together, and we watched it at least once a week. we were both laughing at a joke that one of the characters made, but after we settled down, finn and turned to look at me.
      his face meant business, and i immediately asked what the face was about. finn lifted his brows, and lowered his chin, giving me a serious, yet goofy look, letting me know that he was messing around.

"it's six o'clock, did you take your medication?" he finally spoke up.
i rolled my eyes with a smirk and then scoffed.
"do i HAVE to!?" i exclaimed.
"yes y/n, i know they don't make you feel the best but they help you, remember?"
"finn please just let me skip one day. they make me feel like shit and i really don't want to deal with that right now." i pleaded.
    it was true my medication gave me a really bad tummy ache, and made me feel sick, and on top of that they made me super sleepy.
  i stood up and walked to the kitchen, leaning against the counter and crossing my arms.
   finn followed just a few steps behind me.  

      "y/n/n i know you don't like taking them but please. they help." he tried to reason with me.
"no finn, they don't. they make me feel even worse."
"i understand that, but they don't actually make you worse babe, they're for your benefit" finn said, coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me up to sit on the counter, then proceeding to pull me in for a hug.
     "please babe. i just want you to be healthy. take them.... for me."
      i rested my head on finns shoulder and began to silently cry.
"finn..." i sniffled.
"yeah baby?"
"i wish i was normal. i wish i didn't have (y/h/i)" and with that being said, i began to cry harder.
finn lifted up my head with his hands, forcing me to look at him while wiping my tears with his thumbs, but continuing to caress my cheeks with them.

"you're normal to me. i don't see anything wrong with you. you're perfect to me... i love you!!" he looked at me with pity, smiling a bit, then placing my head back on his shoulder before rocking me side to side for a minute.
    "i'll tell you what, if you take your meds, ill give you a kiss, then we can cuddle and finish the movie in the bedroom, and when you get tired, we can take a nap." finn offered.
   i thought for a second before replying to finns offer.
"how many kisses?"
"as many as you want, beautiful." he smiled.
"okay... fine." i sighed.
    i watched intently as finn walked over to my medicine cabinet and grabbed a few pill bottles, reading them and putting them back before finally finding mine. he opened it and poured one into his hand, walking over to my cup cabinet and grabbing a small glass, then proceeding to fill it with only a bit of water.
   finn then handed both to me and watched me take the small pill, smiling at me when i finished.
"good job baby, i'm proud of you." he smiled widely, pulling me in for a hug and kissing the side of my head.
    after a few minutes, we made our way back to the room. finn walked over to my side of the bed and pulled down the blankets, patting the bed as a way to tell me to lay down. i did just that, and watched as finn sat at the end of my bed, turning on the TV and fast forwarding the movie so we were right back to where we left off. i smiled at him as he stood up and walked toward the bed, laying down and lifting up his arms so i could get close. i rolled over and put my arm over his torso, moving my legs to intertwine with his, and rested my head right below his jaw on his chest. i looked up to place a soft peck on his cheek.
    "thank you bubba" i said.
"anything to make sure you're okay. forever." i smiled, but my joy was cut short with a yawn.
"you getting tired?" finn looked down at me and asked.
"kinda" i whispered.
"go to sleep beautiful. i'll wake you up at 8." he told me.
"mkay"
finn placed a kiss on my forehead, pulling the blanket up to cover me all the way up to my shoulders,  began to play with my hair, and i was out like a light.

     about an hour later, i began to wake up due to finn kissing me and shaking me.
"wake up or else you won't sleep tonight babe."
i stretched out my limbs and rubbed my eyes, looking up at finn. i smiled quickly, rolling over on top of him, peppering kissing on his neck.
"how did you sleep?" he asked.
"good baby. thank you." i told him.
"i put some alka- seltzer in some water. it's on the nightstand for you if your stomach is hurting." finn told me.
     i lifted my head out of his neck and smiled at him, staring at his face for a second.

     "i don't know where i'd be without you, handsome." i spoke, causing finn to turn a rise color in the face. i have him a soft kiss and we cuddled for a while before heading to bed for the night.