boris : no reason

your pov

i waited for boris to get home. he was way later than usual, and i began to get worried, but just as all of the crazy thoughts consumed me, he stumbled through the door.
i've seen boris drunk, and high out of his mind, but never like this.
"boris, baby, where were you? i was worried about-"
"shut up" he cut me off, taking me by surprise. boris was never like this no matter how drunk he got. he knew that my ex was uncontrollably angry and aggressive when he was drunk, and boris tried to be very delicate and gentle with me no matter the state he was in.
tears filled my eyes as i prepared myself for anything boris would do next, but he simply walked over to the couch and took a seat on the opposite side from me. i was shaking out of pure fear, and i think boris noticed.
he began to sniffle, and tears dropped off of his cheeks at a very quick speed.
"boris..." i whispered.
"y/n why are you still here?" he yelled, making me jump.
"i come home nearly every one night drunk or high and i make you worry because i'm not with you. why do you stay?" his accent was think and his grammar was kind of fucked up.
"boris it's becau-"
"no you need to go. you need better than me y/n and i am in too much love with you to let you put up with me" he cried.
i stood up and walked over to sit right by him. taking boris's head into my hands, i placed it onto my chest and leaned back so we were laying down. i hushed the crying boy, and he dug his face into my neck.
"i love you boris. you may come home late, and you might drink or get high or go out to party's but... you don't cheat, you're never mean to me, you never hurt me. that's why i stay. love, listen to me..." i grabbed his head lightly, lifting it up so he would look at me. i wiped a few of his tears before speaking again.
"i have no reasons to leave you, okay handsome?"
boris shook his head, blinking away the last of his tears, then leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.
he then adjusted himself to make him more comfortable, resting his head below my chin, on my chest.
boris soon fell asleep, his breath shaky from crying. i knew that i wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon, and neither would he.