🎤 Duet of Love (Klavier X Reader)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Welp, I am not gonna risk that. -giggle-"

"So it's settled then."

"Yeah."

Our break ended and we started to practice until the night.

•~NIGHT TIME~•

We finished the rehearsal and we gave the band mates a farewell. We got into the motorcycle, put on the helmets and we drove off. She would wrap her arms around my waist while one side of her face rested on my back, looking at the starry sky. I would sneak a few glances at her face, admiring her eyes on how it twinkled like the stars that she was looking at. Soon we arrived at her home, she got off and she gave back the helmet. I gave her a peck on the fore head while she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Bye, mahal (love). Magingat ka! (Be careful)" she said.

"Natürlich, schatzi. (Of course sweetheart)"

(Lol I don't know why I kept using Tagalog / Filipino and German words for their dialogues but whatever, it's fun XD.)

I placed the helmet on while I see (Y/N) went inside her house. I then drove off so I can go back home.

•~READER'S POV~•

I arrived at home after a long rehearsal for the concert. When Klavier told me about his plan, I decided to have my own plan, but I wouldn't tell him. I ate dinner and I laid on the bed, thinking on about my plan. I looked at my phone and it was 7:30 PM. Wow, that's unexpected. I thought it was 9:00. I went to my bedroom and searched if I had a mask that would only reveal my lips so I can sing. At my closet, I found one blank masquerade mask. I tried it on and it fits just fine.

(I just edited it)

(I just edited it)

I wanna spice it up a bit with some color but I don't have any art materials. I'll just do that tomorrow. I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and I went to sleep.

•~MORNING~•

I woke up and I made breakfast. I checked my phone and there was a message from Klavier. I opened the conversation and I responed.

♥ Klavier Gavin ♥

"Text."- (Y/N)'s message
"Text."- Klavier's message

"Guten Morgen, schatzi! How's my liebling?"

"Hi Klav! Just woke up! I'm fine! How about you?"

"I'm feeling great. Anyways, one of the band members got sick so we can't go the stage to practice. We'll just practice at home."