Shark bate 🦈🦈🦈

Chapter two ...........

The party wasn't really fun and I was completely bored outta my mind even tho I'm with Cody . I just stared out into the ocean with my toes in the sand inches away from the water as it's washing up onto shore . Cody walked up next to me- hey is everything okay with you ? Ashley- yeah it's just that shark attack on the news here I can't stop thinking about it and one other thing to . Cody - wanna talk about it ? I'm not talking about the shark attack by the way . Ashley- have you ever wonder what it's like to fake date with someone before or no ? I asked hopefully he won't catch on . Cody - are you insinuating me ? Ash I wouldn't fake date someone . Ashley- why would I ever be insulting you ?! You're like the greatest Hawaii surf guy in the world. He blushed red - I can surf those waves pretty good I'd say I'm a pro . Ashley- yeah I don't disagree but Cody I was just wondering if you actually wanna be in a fake relationship with me ? Think about it like this you could make zoey jealous. Cody - she's honestly annoying I broke up with her . I couldn't take another day with her and she's bad at surfing it's like she hates surfing and I need a real girlfriend who can surf not a fake one ash if I wanted to date you then I'd you know I'd want it to be real . Ashley- so you're not interested? Cody - what's in this for me? Ashley- we get to make my ex boyfriend angry. Cody- you're ex boyfriend is my best friend ash have ya lost ya dam mind ? You're only wanting to be with me in a fake way ....ash I'm not gonna help ya make him jealous so the two of ya get back together. I think ya need to find somebody else to help ya out . I feel hurt and used can you leave my party ? Ashley- Cody I'm sorry I'm not trying to upset ya and I don't want my ex back . This whole plan was you're sisters idea . Cody - don't blame Sarah for you're words and your actions right now I said please leave my party . He's putting wood into the fire when his best friends are shouting at him to join them for night surfing it's like night swimming in a big pool it's so much fun. Ashley looks sad - have fun surfing bye I walk away from the party . Cody jumped into the water with his surf board. And as I'm walking away I hear one of his friends screaming- shark! Shark ! Guys there's a shark !

When I heard the words there's a shark I quickly turned around and watched a shark chasing my friends while they were swimming back to shore trying to not splash around and keep their boards with them tightly. I was shaking please nobody get hurt or killed .

Cody punched the shark in the nose while it was near his board and his leg then he quirky swam to shore since he wasn't far away and hid Friends swam faster to the shore obviously this made the shark not be able to see and back off them . It didn't look like a great white . The boys washed upon the shore . Cody you saved us mason said . Bryce - we were almost shark bate bro ! Cody - that was a bull shark we're lucky it wasn't a big great white shark. The guys grab their boards and walked out of the water . Ashley - hey are you guys okay! I shouted at them . Sarah text me- how's the party with my bro ? . U gonna tell me why you have been ignoring my calls and texts . Cody - yeah ash we're all good . Ya can leave . Don't tell Sarah . Ashley- okay as long as you boys tell her bye I say walking away in shock . What a crazy night . I text her - I got boosted outta the party I don't know how it went . Sarah - wtf why . She says . I ignored her . Sarah - ash you're not gonna tell me what happened at the party ? Ashley- you're brother got mad at me . I got kicked out and he told me not to tell ya but when I was leaving they saw a shark 🦈.

Sarah - what ?! What kinda shark ! Are they okay? Are they safe ! I've gotta call him ! Before I could respond it was a bull shark she hung up on me. Just great now Cody is gonna be even more mad at me because I told her about the shark in counter great !!!!

Meanwhile at Sarah's house 🏡.......

Sarah calling Cody - Cody pick up my calls right now! Cody - hey sis what's up? Sarah - what's up? Do you wanna tell me what's up ! How was the party ! Because I heard from ash you kicked her out after inviting her showing up to her house you jerk and then as she was leaving she heard you guys scream shark ! Didn't I tell ya boys don't surf at midnight do you ever learn ! . Cody - I beat the shark in the head don't worry sister ! I told her not to say anything. Sarah - she cares about you guys why would she not tell me what happened?! You go apologize for treating her like crap . Cody - I was almost shark bate and you're on the phone yelling at me ? Sarah - that's you're fault you're a idiot go apologize right now to my best friend before I kick you're ass across town goodbye Cody

End of the phone conversation.........

Cody calling Ashley - come on Ashley pick up the freakin phone ! He growls .

Ashley picks his call up - hey shark bate what do you want ? Hopefully to apologize.

Cody - you told my sister about the shark in counter when nothing serious happened!

Ashley- are ya joking ? You went surfing at midnight and we're almost killed Cody ! .

Cody - I couldn't tell my sister she would've beaten me too death and kill me ash !

Ashley burst into laughter- oh my god you're so freakin dramatic so you just are calling me up to scream in my ears about telling on you ? Didn't know we were in kindergarten.

Cody - I just didn't want her to be worrying about me the next time we go surfing. If you think about it for a second....a great white shark attack is very rare that was a bull shark

Ashley- I've done my research on sharks different kinds thanks for telling me tho that it's a bull shark . You're treating me like I'm a idiot Cody and I don't appreciate it at all

Cody - okay listen I'm sorry I shouldn't have kicked you outta the Party Sarah's right .

Ashley- okay well I forgive you but don't be mad at me I told you're sister what happened at the beach you boys could've been shark bate out there and you're dumb for even going late late at night how many times does Sarah tell ya Cody before you're in the water not breathing or gone because next time this happens to ya guys won't be a lucky group Because you can't tell if it's a bull or a great white sneaking up on you !!!!

Cody - you're very cute when you're angry did I ever tell ya that Ashley? .

Ashley- I hope that you're sister slaps you boys right into next week bye !

End of the conversation because I am super angry he doesn't get it at all .

Savanna- what's up with you ? Why do ya look so angry all the sudden?

Savanna boyfriend jack - uh is everything okay with you ? Ya do look angry.

Ashley- guys Just go be kids while you can have fun but don't swim in the ocean !

Savanna boyfriend- uh okay we won't savanna doesn't like to get her hair all wet .

Savanna kisses his cheek - you're adorable I see you've been studying for our video.

Ashley- what do ya mean by video? Jack - savanna wants to become a YouTuber.

Savanna- you do it for two channels mom it really can't be that hard to do right ?

Ashley - it's fun to pass time but it's definitely not my dream dream job hunny .

Savanna- whatever mom I'm gonna be a YouTuber star . Jack - I'm invisible clearly . Savanna- you're the side star babe watch and learn how it's done chop chop let's go .

I burst out laughing and walked away. I'm honestly proud of them both 👍👍👍.