He clapped his hands together, "I was thinking of making pancakes to celebrate our victory from last night."

You crawled out of your sleeping bag, "Oh, okay. Sounds like fun. We really did show that baby who's boss. But, um, do we have the right stuff to make them?"

He gestured to his set up of cooking utensils and ingredients all laid out upon a rock, "You'd be surprised with what actually managed to survive that crash. There was even eggs that weren't broken and the milk still seems good."

The two of you rolled your sleeves up and got to work with the help of your Stands. As Kakyoin measured the dry ingredients his Stand was scrambling eggs on a pan. While you were mixing together milk, vegetable oil and the like, Kars was watching and turning over the sausage with a pair of tongs. He was grumbling under his breath the whole time, but you could tell he was sneaking a piece or two, despite his claim of disliking the taste of human food. You then spread out a blanket along a table sized rock as Kakyoin began to cook the actual pancakes. A few minutes later all the food was served around and arranged nicely and all the tools were washed and put away for the most part.

Kakyoin picked up a pan and spoon, "Alright, Everybody! Wake up!" He hit the pan with the spoon and everyone began to stir in their sleep. He crouched down next to the French man, nudging his shoulder, "Polnareff, wake up! Breakfast is ready!"

They all slowly got up and walked over to a small pool of water to splash their faces and wake themselves up more. Polnareff gazed at his reflection, "I feel like I had a terrible dream..."

"Same here." Grumbled Joseph as he rubbed his face with a towel."

Caesar set his towel down, "You too? I can't remember it, but I still know it was terrifying." Jotaro grunted in agreement as you exchanged a slightly concerned glance with Kakyoin who had begun his making of the baby's food.

Polnareff gasped, "Kakyoin!" He ran over to the red haired man, "A-Are you alright?"

"What do you mean?" Asked Noriaki.

Polnareff stopped in his tracks, "W-What do I... You were totally deranged last night! You even carved letters into your arm..." The French man got a good look at Kakyoin's forearm, "H-huh? The wound is gone?"

Kakyoin set the pot down and filled a bowl with the baby's food, "Now, I'll just go change the baby's diaper." He stood up and walked over to the child and smiled down at it, "Good morning!" He lifted the baby out of the basket, "So, did you sleep well?"

Polnareff put a finger on his chin, confused, "Huh? He seems to be getting along with the baby..."

You walked up to Polnareff, placing a hand on his forehead, "Jean, are you okay? Are you feeling alright?"

Polnareff nodded slowly, "Yeah, I think so. It was probably just a dream. I seem to be getting a lot of odd ones lately..." He shrugged, "Oh, well."

Caesar took a seat and grabbed a plate of food, "Huh. I wonder if we had the same dream, Polnareff."

Joseph walked over to the baby and Noriaki while you started eating, "Wow, Kakyoin. You even made some baby food?"

Kakyoin finished changing the kid's diaper, "I did."

"Let's see. I'm sure you must be hungry by now." Joseph lifted the baby with one arm with a spoon full of mush in the other, "Come on, it's dewicious! Open wiiide!" Kakyoin took a seat next to you as the child remained insistent on not consuming the food, "Oh, this again? I wonder what he's got against this stuff... At this rate, I'll have to force-feed him."

Polnareff walked over to Joseph, "Hey, Mr. Joestar. If you force him, he'll just hate it more. In cases like this..." He slunk closer to the baby and began tickling it, "Coochie-coochie-coo... Coochie-coochie-coochie-coochie-coo!" The baby started laughing and the spoon was slipped into his mouth.

The baby started crying, but Joseph remained oblivious, "See? Isn't it delicious?"

You leaned closer to Noriaki, whispering in his ear, "What exactly did you put in his food?"

Kakyoin scratched the side of his face, "Um, I'd rather not say. Just make sure no one eats the leftovers..."

It wasn't long before the help the others had radioed for arrived. The baby was dropped off at a nearby town, and the six of you crossed the Arabian Peninsula to take yet another boat. This time across the Red Sea, with the next destination being Egypt.

Jotaro looked at the compass next to the wheel Joseph was steering with. "Hey, old man. Something's not right. You're going the wrong way. Shouldn't we be heading directly west, to Egypt?"

You face palmed from your seat on the deck, "Please don't tell me that we're lost."

Caesar leaned over the railing while pointing into the distance, "It looks to me like he's headed for that island."

"Yeah, that's right. I have my reasons for not telling you before, but before we enter Egypt, we need to make a slight detour and meet someone." Everyone gave Joseph a confused look, "He's a man who's extremely important to this journey."

Polnareff rose an eyebrow, "An important man...?"

You weren't all that happy with the thought of a detour. With the rate Stand attacks happened and the time you had left, you were already cutting it kind of close. But, even though the things Joseph deemed important might not always end up being so, you figured it probably was this time. His daughter's life was on the line, after all.