𝐕𝐈𝐕. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

𖦹 •.✩|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄|𖦹 •.✩
word count: 1856

✩ word count: 1856

"I could just take away the cold pain, Katsuki-chan."

"DON'T YOU DARE, YOU DAMN FROST BITE!"

The two had gotten ice cream after a while and Bakugou bit into it right away, making his teeth go numb with cold pain. Now, he was yelling in pain. Tomomi giggled as some passerbys looked at him like he was either on drugs or he was crazy. Either way, it was still a funny sight.

"GODDAMNIT!" He yelled, holding his mouth. Tomomi just kept giggling at him. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"

"You're cute when you're angry." She blurted out, not meaning to at all.

Bakugou paused, being caught completely off guard. And to tell you the truth, so was she. She thought she was thinking that, she didn't expect herself to actually say it. And he felt his face grow warm as a pink blush graced his face.

There his heart goes, skipping a beat again. And there his confidence level diminishing. He hated it because no one can be this charming and cute and not be aware of it. Is she even human? What's wrong with her?! This is all her fault.

If it was for that stupid project and her stupid mind tricks and her stupid pretty smile, pretty hair, pretty eyes, and perfect face, he wouldn't be having this existential crisis right now. But noooooo. . . . . . Here he was, possibly having a heart attack over some stupid girl who called him cute.

"IF WE'RE GONNA BE FRIENDS, STOP THOSE DAMN SNEAK ATTACKS!! IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL!!"

And like always, Tomomi was left very confused. What sneak attacks? He's physically fine. Mentally and emotionally, not all the way there but he's learning. "Why do you keep insisting that I am attacking you?"

"D-Do you not know when you act like that, you attract guys everywhere?" Bakugou asked, looking at her like she was an idiot. "You seriously have no clue when you're being cute-"

"You think I'm cute?" Tomomi asked, giving him a sly smile. "Oh, Katsuki-chan, how sweet of you."

Bakugou froze again as she smiled at him prettily. "L-L-Let's just go somewhere else." He huffed, keeping his head down and walking ahead of her in a rapid manner. Mumbling under his breath as he went.

Tomomi giggled again. He was so easy to make flustered. It was actually kind of fun.

"I am glad you consider me your friend, Katsuki-chan."

The two aspiring heroes left the shopping district in favor of walking through a nearby park. Tomomi could tell Bakugou, though he was a complex character and very erratic, has layers to him. It was hard to get through them but it was transparent to her.