The rest of us girls followed. 

About 15 mins on the road we finally pulled up to an small run down house. 

Nothing usual, it was how most of the houses in town looked. But this one was a tad bit nicer. 

Getting off our motorcycles we walked straight through her front door without knocking.  

The first thing we seen when we walked in was a girl sitting on the couch with her clothes all torn and dirty, as she sobbed. 

Devilynn walked over to her, bending down in front of her. 

As she did that I walked around, looking in the kitchen, bathroom, even her bedroom. 

We never knew if there was a possibility of someone still being in here, or they could've come back. You just never know. 

Once I walked back down the hallway, Devilynn looked up at me hitting for me to watch the girl. 

Doing as I was told, I grabbed the girls arm allowing her to use me as we walked to her bedroom. 

She walked over to closet, grabbing different clothes.

" I'm sorry." She apologized pulling what was left of her torn shirt over her head. 

" There nothing to be sorry for honey. Those men violated you, we are going to make sure that you get payback." I assured her. 

She smiled sadly. " Thank you"

I nodded. " Of course."

She pulled her new shirt over head wincing in pain as she carefully pulled it down the rest of her torso. 

" How do you guys do it?"

I raised an eyebrow. " Do what?"

" How do you guys stay so brave. I don't think I would have enough guts to go against the men that run this town."

I chuckled slightly. " That's why we do it. We don't want the men in this town to think that they are superior to do whatever they want with the women. So what other way than creating the first feared girl gang, along with the second most powerful gang."

" That makes sense. I just don't think I would have the right mindset to do it all."

" No one really has the 'right' mindset, not even us. But we do it because we enjoy it. We enjoy being able to change the world, and bring fear into the men that brought so much fear into us."

She pulled her pants up, turning to look at me. " Well I appreciate having girls like you in a town like this."

I smiled. " You ready?"

She shook her head grabbing on to my arm to help her back down the hall. 

Once we reached the end of the hallway, I handed her over to Devilynn and walked past them outside to where the rest of the girls were.

Hopping on my bike, Devilynn and Chachi exchanged some words before we all started our bikes up, speeding away. 

~~~

We all pulled into the garage, parking our bikes. 

" Remi show Lisa around a little, then show her to her room that she will be staying in." Devilynn ordered.

I shook my head. " Got it." 

She walked into the house along with the rest of the girls leaving me with Lisa, the girl who was the victim. 

" That was exhilarating." She exclaimed. 

I laughed. " Which part?"

" All of it! The motorcycle, the shooting."