∞ Chapter - 14 ∞

Zacznij od początku

Hana and Taehyung were standing together with arms linked. Taehyung was looking elegant in his black coat with white collar.

 Taehyung was looking elegant in his black coat with white collar

But Hana was wearing red dress which barely touched her knees. All were little uncomfortable looking at her except him.

"Hana can you change the dress? It's seems like baby's", Jungkook blurted out. Not able to control, I giggled but put my hands to hide it. Hana glared at me in anger.

"Yeah, I think you should get something from Yeona's closet", Jin oppa added. Awe..they're so embarrassed.

"Leave it hyung. She looks pretty. Let's go", Taehyung defended her. I was only listening to their conversation and was shocked when he said those words. Tae? Whatever.

We all headed to the car. It was a big one. Jungkook, RM, Jin oppa sat together. Suga oppa and J-hope oppa sat separately getting some space to sit relaxed. Tae, Jimin, Hana and I sat together.

Jimin and Taehyung took window seats so we both were left to sit between them. Hana was next to Tae and I was next to Jimin.

Hana's legs were so revealing when she sat down. You can imagine how vulgar it looked. 

RM was sitting across me, his dimples shining. Throughout the ride, Hana was pinching me in attempt to hurt me a way or the other. One time she even dig her long nails deliberately on my hands.

"Hana just cut your nails please. It's hurting", I couldn't bear it anymore. She glared at me and held my thighs and dug her nails over there too.

I was shocked to see Taehyung doing nothing. Jimin and RM noticed it. RM glared at her.

"Yeona can you stand up for a bit?", Jimin asked me. I did as he told me to. But the instant I stood up, he pulled me down and the next moment I was sitting on his lap. 

The whole situation shocked me. I just blinked my eyelids rapidly, blushing hard. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me back to rest comfortably. 

I blushed even more harder. His, his hands were gentle and the cologne, it was the smell what I usually smelled from my brother when I hugged him.

Cool down Yeona! Stop blushing!!

Taehyung was looking at the whole scenario and was he jealous?  Yeah, he seemed to frown a little.

Did you see them?! Did you see the Dynamite Teaser Photo?!

Gosh I have lost my heart among BTS. Someone please find it for me. I can't search because of Lockdown.

 I can't search because of Lockdown