19

It was around 2sh when i deiced to wake up, Mattia was still asleep. Damn this boy still asleep, I moved a little bit and he pulled me back into his arms. I deiced to fall back asleep. When we finally all deiced to wake up it was around 3:30and I got up and stretched.

Kairi- damn it's so fucking late
Alejandro- honestly.. we need to start packing and getting things ready.
Mattia- what time is it?
Alessya- it's 3, Alvaro and roshaun come at 9:30 tonight right ?
Robert- yeah
Alejandro- they staying with me right ?
Kairi- yeah and then we gonna go stay with them
Alessya- alright I'ma head home then
Robert- yeah I'll take you guys home come on
Kairi- alright who's house we gonna be at tomorrow ?
Alejandro- mine
Alessya - alright bye kairi
Kairi- bye guys

We gave kairi and hug and we said bye to his mom and sisters and Robert took us back at our houses. We finally made it to my house I said bye to Robert and Mattia. I grabbed my bag and walked to the front door, and unlocked the door. Coco ran up to me and I started petting her. I went upstairs and put my bags down and went into my dads office.

Dad- hey hun
Alessya- hey pa
Dad- whats up?
Alessya- welll.. i saw mattia this weekend

He looked at surprised.

Dad- well spill the tea

I laughed really loud, he is so random.

Alessya- well we got back together and the boys wanna go to New York and go to Florida
Dad- then go! fix the relationship between you and mattia he is a good kid.
Alessya- I hope he just stops giving these girls attention pa.
Dad- I hope he does to mija, look how beautiful you are. You're amazing don't let him break you down alright ?
Alessya- thanks Pa

I gave him a hug and I walked back upstairs coco followed me up and she sat on my bed while I went to choose out my outfits. I hope it's not to hot over there. I went to grab my suit case from my closet and folded all my clothes until Mattia started calling me and I answered.

Alessya- Hey babe
Mattia- Hey can you come over please we gotta talk.
Alessya- oh alright..
Mattia- I love you
Alessya- I love you to.

I hanged up I don't know what's going on. I finished folding the last clothes and grabbed my keys, I took coco with me this time because she hasn't seen her dad in a long time. I told my dad that something happened so I'll be back later that night. I put coco in the passenger seat with her leash and I drove to Mattia house. I was really nervous and scared, what if he heard that Cynthia got out of jail. I just played music to stop thinking about it. I parked on the side of the house and got coco out the car, I walked to the front door and gianluca opened the door for us.

Gianluca- alessya!!
Alessya- Hey gianluca!
Gianluca- finally your back! I've missed you

He gave me a hug and I gave him a hug back.

Alessya- I've missed you kiddo
Gianluca- come inside

We walked inside and i closed the door behind me. Coco started roaming around and sniffing the whole area like she owned the area.

Alessya- where is your brother ?
Gianluca - downstairs playing the game come on
Alessya- alright cmon

I snapped and coco came with us downstairs to Mattia room, there is hella memories in this room, good one bad ones and dirty ones. I walked in and Mattia was sitting on his gaming chair, playing fifa like always. We went behind him and scared him. He jump out his chair and me and gianluca just laughed. Mattia looked at us kinda pissed off.

Mattia- gianluca can you give me and Alessya privacy. I need to talk to her in private.
Gianluca- ok

He got up and closed the door. I sat down on Mattia bed and he got up off his chair and went to get another chair.

Mattia- sit right here.
Alessya- uhm alright..

I sat down in the chair and he looked really mad and frustrated.

Alessya- what's wrong..? Your acting different.
Mattia- we gotta talk about us.

My heart dropped and we just got back together.

Alessya- alright go on..
Mattia- I heard you cheated..
Alessya- Mattia we just got back together are you serious.
Mattia- I heard you went to vallyk house and then Alejandros after we dropped you home.
Alessya- first of all I never fucking cheated I went home and I've been packing for the damn trip.
Mattia- NO YOU FUCKING DIDNT YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK

Mattia raised his voice at me.

Alessya- first of all DONT RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE AT ME DIP SHIT

I grabbed his cup of water and threw at him and got up.

Mattia- CHILLL baby it was just a prank the camera is right come here.

He pulled me by my wrist and showed me the camera that was setup

Alessya- mattiaaa stoppp you know I don't like that shittttt
Mattia- sorry princess

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

Mattia- alright serious talk tho let's turn off the camera.
Alessya- alright

I turn off the camera

Mattia- I heard Cynthia is out jail.
Alessya- I know, and I already feel like she is coming to NJ to find me.
Mattia- well I'm not gonna let her and I'm not gonna let her get to your mind princess.
Alessya - thanks bubba.
Mattia - come here baby don't stress about it she isn't going to find you alright.
Alessya- thanks baby.

He pulled me even close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. his arms were my safe place, I know he'll do anything to protect me I love this man to death.

Mattia- can you help me pack babyyyyy..
Alessya- yeah come on.

Mattia went to get his suitcase and I was just sitting down on the bed with coco, she was asleep on the side like always. I was just scrolling through my phone until I saw tiktok room that Cynthia was at the sway house, thank god. Crazy ass bitch I don't know why they let her out of jail. I was folding mattia clothes and putting them in his suit case. I finished helping mattia pack and I laid back down on his bed. Mattia laid down on my chest and he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. I was running my hands through his hair. I loved the way his body feels on mine how soft his skin is.