12

THIS BITCH REALLY RECORDER WHEN ME AND ALEJANDRO KISSED.
C- there you go Mattia your girlfriend
Mattia looked over and me and Alejandro. He grabbed Cynthia hand and they walked out, we went after them. We heard them talking.
M- when was this?
C- when we first got here
M- look honestly fuck off I honestly don't care as much. She made a little mistake and so did Alejandro like I made a mistake getting with you so how about you leave this party and let me live my life with her.
C- or what?
We pop our heads out but they couldn't see us. And roshaun and Alvaro slowly came up to us and we were watching.
M- I'm not going to do anything
C- well iam.
I saw Cynthia getting closer to Mattia and him backing away and she leaned for a kiss until kairi pushed her.
C- what the fuck.
K- GET OUT OF HERE CYNTHIA NONE HERE LIKES YOU JUST GOT IN BETWEEN MATTIA AND ALESSYA! THEY WERE THE ONES MEANT TO BE NOT YOU AND HIM.
I walk out with roshaun, Alejandro and Alvaro
C- oh look who comes here the little thot, and mr monkey.
Ale- fuck you bitch, it was just in the moment.
M- and alessya ain't no thot I don't see her hooking up with every dude.
A- leave Cynthia . Before I beat your ass.
R- like now.
C- what if I don't want to leave.
I pushed Cynthia down and punched her a few times.
A- LEAVE NOW
Alv- go bitch.
I threw a cup of water at her and she ran off.
Alv- I'll get the Uber back.
A- alright.
We walked inside but then Mattia pulled me back.
M- you actually kissed Alejandro.
A- yes but I'm sorry. I was going to tell you.
M- It's alright come here.
He pulled me into a hug and lift up my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back. We stared making out and he grabbed my ass while we did. My phone vibrated and I checked it.
A- cmon baby let's go.
M- alright
We walk to the front where Alvaro roshaun and Alejandro were. We got into the Uber and went to a restaurant. We went to a Mexican restaurant. On the way their we were all vibing to play boi carti. Me and Mattia were been all love dubby. I hope me and him last for a while. We finally made it to the restaurant. It was kinda packed and very fancy. We sat down at the table , sat next to ale and Mattia. I was kinda tired not gonna lie.
Waiter- w
W- Hey handsome what can I get you to drink
Esta pendja...
M- uh a Pepsi
W- alright cutie.
W-what about y'all
A- sprite
Ale- water
R- lemonade
Alv- lemonade as well
K- a sprite.
W- alright I'll be back with your guys drinks.
Alv- damn she flirting with your mans
I looked over at Mattia and he looked at me
A- and my mans can't say anything
M- I will just watch babyyy
He grabs my face and kissed me and I kiss him back.We start look through the menu.
Alv- bro we all seem so tired.
R- we had a long night Alvaro what you expect
A- dead ass
Mattia laid his head on my head.
A- aww the big baby is tired
M- mhm'.
I kissed his forehead.
The waiter comes back with our drinks
W- alright what can I get you handsome
She was looking at Mattia, are you seriousssss brooo.
M- uhm a fajita please.
W- alright cutie
W- what about y'all.
We all told her what we wanted.I was so annoyed. I just scrolled through my phone.
M- gimmie
He takes my phone away.
M- stop been so jealous baby
Did- bro I'm a crazy bitch.
A- alright I'll say the same shit when some boy flirts with me.
M- Im kidding princessa
He pulls me closer to him and lifts up my chin and kisses me I kissed him back I love the taste of his lips. We pulled away and we talk until the waiter brings our food.
W- here you go cutie.
I looked over at Mattia and he rolled his eyes are her.  She gave us our food. We ate the food and it was so SMACKK I had a whole food baby. We asked for the check. She came back with it. We all spilt the check with money because we don't trust her. We left her a 5 dollar tip because fuck that bitch. When we were getting up I noticed something on the check. And esta pendja left her socials and her number. I took that shit and threw it away. When we were walking out she grabbed Mattia by the hand
W- text me
Mattia moved his hand fast.
M- i have a girlfriend.. and she is crazy.
W- I don't see her
A- right in front of you dumbass
W- oh this little short thing, she ain't going to do shit
Alv- if I were you I would walk away
W- yeah okay
She pushes My forehead. I punch her in the face.
A- dont try me pussy ass hoe.
M- told you
Mattia pulled me closer to him and we walked out
Ale- let's go into the city
M- perfect cmon my lady
I giggled and we walked out. I was happy with Mattia. He was the sweetest thing ever. We walked into the city it was kinda cold but it's okay.
M- you cold baby your shaking.
A- yes baby
I pout.
He took off his jacket and puts it over me and I pull him into a kiss.
M- i can't get tired of feeling your soft lips.
A- neither can i baby.
He pulled me by my waist and kissed me one more time. We catch up the boys and we did a bit of shopping. A good hour passed by and it was around 11:30. We were ready to go back to the hotel and chill.
I call a Uber for us since Alvaro been calling it for us lately. We got into the Uber and went back to the hotel. Once we got there we took the elevators back to the rooms. We said good night to the boys. I kick off my heels and take all off my clothes I take Mattia hoodie and put it over me. I take off my makeup and washed my face. We got into bed and it was amazing. He wrapped his arms around me and we just fell asleep.