Of course with Issei being my brother, most of my visual novel games were quite erotic. I swear I only enjoy those games for the plot, I'm really innocent here! Most good visual novel always come with ecchi scene! I just hope Ophis never replicate the things she sees in the game to real life.

Anyways this, later on, lead to Ophis taking in interest in romance and drama. Eventually, with the prospect of free snacks from my mom, Ophis was more than willing to join her in watching drama on the television.

Now that I think about it, I am alone with Kuroka. This would actually be the perfect opportunity to ask Kuroka about senjutsu.

"Ne, Kuroka-," I began.

"Kuro-chan!" She inturuppted.

"Kuro-chan," I said and with a nod from Kuroka I continued, "Before when you took the attack from the vampire, did you use senjutsu to defend?"

"That is correct, nyan. Though I wonder how you know about I used senjutsu?"

"Ah well, I was just guessing. With your build, I just can't fathom you would have that much power."

False, I believe you do hold that much power even without the use of senjutsu. Just look at your younger sister for example. Even for her size, she could probably man-handle 10 grown adult males by herself. Honestly, being surrounded by all of these insanely strong girls, makes me question my own masculinity.

"Anyways, I was just wondering if I can lean senjutsu."

"Hm, it is not impossible for a human to learn senjutsu, nyan. But learning senjutsu is quite dangerous, nyan," Kuroka said seriously.

"Most magic abilities are dangerous, but yet we used them. Besides, I don't think it's anything I can't handle."

"It seems like you don't know the danger of using senjutsu. Senjutsu is the use of drawing in natural energy inside one's body and making it their own. If one is unable to balance the natural energy in one's body there will be a lot of problems. If one draws in too much energy, they could turn unto stone or be morph into an animal. Besides, even if you do manage to obtain senjutsu, when using it you will be hit with the flow of malic from the world. If you can not contain that malice, then you will go berserk," Kuroka explained.

With the explanation finish, I can conclude that the only hard part would be obtaining senjutsu. The reason why I say this is simple. It's because I have the power of the gamer. Once I've learned senjutsu, I'll most likely obtain a skill on it. That would mean after I lean it, I can only farther improve.

As for handling the flow of malic form the world? Well, I have a simple answer for you guys, Gamer's Mind. Gamer's Mind should be sufficient enough to keep me from going berserk. Of course with the recent perk I've gained, my calculation could go wrong and I may just end up going berserk regardless.

Even then I am not worried. I mean, really why should be I worried? I have a senjutsu expert by my side, and even if she can't help me control my senjutsu, I'm sure she is more than capable of immobilizing me.

Is it reckless? Yes,  but I have faith in the system and in Kuroka.

 "Nothing I can't handle. Besides, I have you to guide me. Even if by the off chance that I do turn into a cat, well I still have you around won't I?" I said.

"Ah, using such cheap tactics master. Do I look like an easy woman to you, nyan? But if you are that determined to learn senjutsu, I don't mind teaching it to you, nyan," Kuroka said.

Cheap tactics? Easy woman? I was confused and wanted to rebut her, but decided against it. She was already willing to teach me senjutsu. I see no reason why I should make it harder on myself and gave her an excuse to say no.