RETURN TO MURDER HOUSE

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" Ben asked.

"I'm Behold Chablis," the man answered. "This is Madison Montgomery. You are Ben Harmon. You killed yourself in this house several years ago after your wife died in childbirth."

"What are you talking about?" Ben questioned. "I didn't kill myself. I was murdered."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Tate snapped. "We decide when we want to be seen."

"Not anymore," Madison told the blond. "You're looking at two powerful witches. And the spell we cast is just a small demonstration of what we can do. So, if you don't want any more disruptions, you're gonna have to answer some hard questions about Michael Langdon."

A heaviness fell over the room at the mention of that name.

"What are you gonna do, make us more dead?" Ben asked, tauntingly.

"Even people protected by magic aren't safe in this house. I'd watch my ass if I were you," Tate told them before walking out.

Madison sighed. "Look, it's really important. Our coven bought you a goddamn house so nobody will come to bother you ever again."

"Sorry, you got me at a bad time, I'm busy," Ben replied.

"You're dead. What do you have to do?" Behold questioned.

"I got to look out the window and cry while I masturbate. It's my daily thing."

As Ben walked out, Madison turned to Behold. "Okay, I know it's weird, but I kind of feel for the guy. Should we try to help him?"

"You mean the tear-jerker?" Behold asked in doubt.

Madison cringed. "Ew, no, the other guy. Sounds like he's stuck in a nightmare, trapped in this Amityville reject with the one thing he loves but can never have. It's a romantic tragedy." As they walked out of the study, near the stairs, a red ball with teeth marks on it slowly rolled down the stairs and towards the living room, slowing to a stop. Madison slowly approached, picking the ball up. Suddenly, she was tackled to the floor making her scream, "Get the fuck off of me!"

Behold approached, holding his hand over the spirit, ready to make it disappear with just magic. "Be gone!"

A hand closed around the man's wrist before he could do anything. "You don't want to do that," Peter Harmon told him.

"You'll have a house full of spirits coming after you," someone else spoke. "And they aren't all as gentle as this one," Billie Dean Howard added.

Peter released his wrist before squatting in front of Beau who got off of Madison. Peter's lips upturned into a kind smile. "Hey, buddy, you want to play?" he asked.

"Play!" Beau exclaimed to which Peter picked up his red ball, tossing it towards the kitchen which Beau ran after.

As Madison stood, she looked over Peter and Billie. "Who the hell are you?" she demanded.

"The tear jerker's gay son," Peter answered, crossing his arms.

"Peter Harmon," Behold answered.

Peter nodded, semi-surprised the man knew. "Actually, yeah."

Madison looked to Billie who answered, "A friend of the house and its residents. They don't take kindly to strangers."

"You ain't dead?" Behold asked in shock.

"Oh, honey, I'm one of the few live ones they let come and go," Billie answered before looking at the blond. "And you are Madison Montgomery."

Madison smiled. "Oh, have you seen my movies? I have fans everywhere."