chapter 24

daisy miller

Daisy. I'm sorry I didn't runaway with you like you ask. I couldn't take you away from your family. I couldn't that would be selfish of me. But I love you. Don't you ever thing I don't. I'm sad and gladly you didn't come to my trial. Cause seeing you in the court with an expression and seen what we've been doing be called out for a crime is something I didn't want you so see. Te law doesn't hell no one understands that love is love. No matter the age, race or gender. They gave me a year here. I'll be writing you constantly. I love you with all my heart.

Harry xx

Folding the paper and place it back in the box. I'm currently on my way to an award show that I've been asked to present. If I'm honest I haven't even been told what award I'm presenting or who I'm presenting it with.

My make up and hair was done by my regular styles Trish.

As we arrived to the venue where the show is being my car stopped at the front of the red carpet. There were fans waiting to meet there idols who where preforming. I remember when I was one of the them. what the hell I still am. I remember when I literally froze when I went Nick Jonas. He was my favorite singer when I was 11 since he was in The Jonas Brother and I loved him ever since. Even in the choir I would freak out when we did songs by him. I still don't believe he's real even tho I met him.

"Ready?" The security asked me. I nodded my head as he help me out the door and I was blinded with flashes.

I was guided to the red carpet and stood in the middle where many photographers took my photo. I stood there for about 2 minutes making many poses till I was guided to a reporter for an interview.

"Daisy. Darling how are you." She asked with a smile on her face as he pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Wonderful. nervous a little. My first award show." I said with a laugh at the end.

"Yeah. so your presenting an award. and for what I hear it's for best male singer? Yes?" She asked and she placed the mic phone in front of my face.

"To be honest I don't even know. No body told me." I said and we both laughed at the end.

"Well from what I hear that's it. Many great singers are nominated for that." she said and I knew she was on a talk about him. they always do.

"So I don't wanna get into to much detail since you said it before in many interview but you and Harry Styles did have a past yes?" I nodded in responds and fixed my hair as she continued with her question.

"Well are you guys still friends? Like talk hangout once and in awhile."

"No. I haven't talked to him in over a year. I think since then we both became really busy, since we both as you can see are really huge at the moment." I said looking at her then the camera and back at her. She had this smirk on her face and I was a little scared on what was gonna come out of her mouth next.

"Well he's here tonight. He's nominated for 'Best Male Singer' and from his fans and talent in sure he's gonna win." I was shocked but didn't show it. I hid my emotion so she would see it. I nodded with a smile.

"Well that amazing. I didn't know he was here tonight." I said

"Yup. well good luck out there and that a very beautiful dress your wearing tonight." I smiled at her and thanked her as I walked away.

As I walked down the red carpet to the venue I got may compliment on my dress. I mean it is beautiful.

It was a collar on the top, with gold on it. The top of the dress had a cut out design that showed some skin. The bottom of the dress stopped at my knees.

"This is your dressing room daisy." They said and I noticed propel were already in here but I screamed when I seen the red hairs boy jamming out to an air guitar and the blond streak hairs boy eating chips and throwing them.

"DAISY!" Michael screamed as e ran over to me. I hug him so excited to see him. It's been over a year since I last saw them. I mean we all became so big since high school and don't have time so see each other. so this is so exciting.

"What are you doing hee?" He asked.

"I'm presenting an award. What about you guys." I asked as I walked over to the couch and day down next to luke who's on Instagram.

"We're preforming." I nodded my head as like opened the camera on Instagram and move for out so the both of us are in it.

"Say pizza." Like said. we both made a silly face and he posted it saying "reunited with this girl!" We both look crazy.

"Your on in 10." A worker said from the door. Ashton shot up and yelled for all the boys to head towards the stage. They all grabbed their instruments, well ashton his sticks and left the room. But not before saying good bye.

"Daisy. you'll go on after 5sos and present the winner Harry and then let him give his speech and walk off with him." One of the people said and I nodded my head letting out a sigh.

One year later I'm meeting him again on a stage in from of thousand of people. great.

_____

OH SNAPS!!!! They'll meet so don't worry.

update: don't mind the errors :)