I'll Be Your Prisoner

Listening To: Prisoner-Jeffree Star

"Hey babe!" You say excitedly,as Andy walks through the door,just getting home from tour.
"I missed you so much..." He says,pushing you against the wall,kissing you roughly.
"Jump" he says in between kisses. As if it was a command,you obeyed,and did as told.
He unexpectedly carried you to the closet in the hallway and pushed you in,locking the door. "Where are you going?" You ask as you hear his footsteps fading out. You sigh and slide your back down the wall,just sitting on the floor,waiting for him to return.
After what seemed like forever,you hear the lock click,and the door opens,revealing Andy holding a blindfold and handcuffs.
"What's that for...?" You ask,trying not to let the worry show in your voice. But it did. He smirked at your worrying.
"This" He seductively whispered in your ear,spinning you around and pushing you against the wall of the closet. He grabbed your wrists and cuffed them together. He then turned you back around to face him,wrapping the blindfold around your head,and kissing you passionately.
He grabbed your shoulders and lead you somewhere in the house.
"Where are you taking me Andy?" You asked,but no answer followed. He let go of you and you heard him walk away,and shut another door. Then you were pushed onto a metal table. You then realized where you were,the basement.
"Andy,this isn't funny,seriously,what are you doing?" All you got in reply was you being sat up,and your shirt being slowly lifted up. You raised up your arms,and he pulled the shirt up until it got caught on the handcuffs at your wrists. He uncuffed your hands and pulled your shirt off all the way,laying you back down. You went to untie the blindfold but he grabbed your hands and cuffed them again.
"Please!" You almost begged.
"Nope.Not getting away that easily." You could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Fine. I'll be your prisoner,but only for tonight."
"Good girl"
He then unclipped your bra,throwing it across the room. He started to unbutton your jeans,sliding them off as well. He took the hem of your panties between his teeth,pulling them off. Feeling his teeth against your skin made you shudder. He came back up and kissed your neck until he found your sweet spot,earning a moan from you.
He clasped his hand over your mouth "Quiet. No moaning until I say so."
He then started to suck and nip at your neck. You bit your lip,trying to suppress a moan,but it didn't work,and you let out a muffled moan through Andy's hand. He suddenly stopped.
"Did I say you could moan yet?"
"No"
"Then why'd you moan?"
"Because it just felt so good...I couldn't help it..."
He then unblindfolded you. You were thinking you did something right,but you didn't. He undressed himself. He then began to touch himself while looking at you. You got really turned on by the sight of this. You really wanted him now.
"Please Andy,you're really turning me on"
He walked over to you and positioned himself at your now soaking entrance,barely pushing his tip in. "Stop teasing me" you say, now frustrated at why he was doing this.
"Beg me"
"Please"
"Please what?" He asked,unsatisfied by your little effort in begging.
"Please,Andrew Dennis Biersack,fuck me as hard as you-" you were cut off by him slamming into you and kissing you roughly.
"Fuck!" He moaned while repeatedly thrusting in and out of you very hardly.
"C-can I p-please m-moan now?" You stuttered,trying not to moan.
He shook his head yes while moaning again. "Fuck,you're so tight (y/n)"
"ANDY!!!" You moaned loudly as he slammed into you again,hitting your g-spot.
"I-I'm so c-close" he said, almost reaching his climax.
"M-me t-too" you said as you felt your walls clenching around him.
"Oh Andy!" You screamed as you reached your climax.
"(Y/n)!!" He moaned as he reached his climax,collapsing beside of you.
"That.Was.Amazing" you panted,trying to catch your breathe.