44. Evil eye

Beginne am Anfang

They chatted for a few more minutes then she came out as he needs to rest. She whipped her cheeks and smiled. She felt good after talking to him. She checked but still, Damini and Dhriti have not returned.

"Mam, you need to pay the rest of the amount." A Nurse informed her. Samaira nodded and left for the reception.

"Mam, it's 4 lakhs and 40 thousand."

She widens her orbs hearing the amount. What's happening?? She couldn't react much, as it's an expensive hospital and She paid extra also for upcoming days. As she won't come tomorrow because Abhimaan is returning tonight.

"Sign these papers also."

She nodded and signed some papers but something caught her eyes. She stopped. The bill shows there were two surgeries performed. She frowned.

She read the complete report, only get shocked. She stumbled on her feet.

Oh My God!!

This can't be true.

Her Aunt used her money for her personal benefit and not just benefits, it's crime. I have to talk to her.

Samaira called Dhriti but she disconnects her call. She asked about them at the reception and they informed her about their location. She left towards the room where they were present.

She opened the door of the room and saw Dhriti was lying on the hospital bed while Damini was sitting beside her. Damini saw her and got a little shocked. Dhriti didn't show any emotion, she was busy in her thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" Damini said getting up from her seat. Samaira looked at her felt angry and cheated at the same time.

"Why did you do this? Aunty...This is wrong.." Samaira said. Her voice was a little loud which Damini didn't like. She was supposed to be scared of her always and keep her mouth shut.

"Lower your voice, Samaira. Don't forget with whom you are talking. And I don't know what you are talking about." Damini said with a harsh voice. She is feeling that she knew everything but still, she said this.

"You don't know....you don't about the abortion just happened today. It's Dhriti's Abortion. Right???"

"She was pregnant," Samaira said in disbelief. She looked towards Dhriti, who was not looking at them.

"Shut up, Samaira. Don't ever say this again and to anyone. If anyone would come to know about it then I'll not spare you." Damini threatened her. Samaira flinched a little seeing her angry eyes. But, today she can't let this go.

"This is our family matter, you stay out of this. I didn't ask your opinion." Damini replied.

"It matters to me when she used my name on the abortion papers."

Samaira yelled for the first time at her. Damini didn't like this tone. Dhriti looked at her mother with a shocking expression. She also has no idea about it.

"Because she is still not married. And We can't tell this to anyone, not her father. Do you have any idea, how would he take this??

" And you are married, So it's no harm to write your name on the reports," Damini said casually.

"You can't use my name on this.
Did you ever ask her or you manipulated her like also? It's about a life, how could you be so cruel?" Samaira said to her. She has never dared to speak in front of her but today she couldn't stop herself.

"Mom, it's wrong..why did you write her name?." Dhriti said in the middle. She was ready for the abortion, she is young and unmarried. She is also not ready for a baby, and when there was some tension going on between her and Rajat, this is clearly not the right time.