As soon as we arrived through the private gates and around the back of the building I noticed a familiar face walk up to the car. This was one of Nate's main bodyguards. Somehow I can just imagine Nate inside, clenching his fists as he watches the angry mob of people.

Leaving his bodyguards to safely bring me inside.

"Wow," Cameron says standing next to me as we walk through a private door that leads into the building. The ceilings were high to accommodate the multiple floors of this place. The design was immaculate and nothing like I have ever seen before.

The ground floor was more open whereas the other floors were split into sections, with smaller rooms closed off and social areas filled with people.

I thought I had escaped all the craziness from outside but my nerves kicked in when Cameron was pushed against the wall as reporters rushed over to me, asking questions all at once.

"Loretta why are you here"

"Were you invited"

"Did Nate invite you are you back together"

Cameron could sense the discomfort by the look on my face. He weaves his way between the reporters and tries to reach out to me but before he could even get to me, my waist was gripped harshly. A firm hand on my arm as I was pulled out from everyone.

I struggled to keep up with his long strides as he walked across the room, away from the people trying to get pictures of us together. Once the doors shut behind me I ran to the other side of the small room he had brought us to.

I breathed out harshly as I stared at Nate. The dim light lit up enough for me to see him clearly. Nate stared at me with a dark look. I noticed his hair was darker and shorter, I tried not to read too much into how exhausted he looked.

My lips parted to say something but Nate kicked off the wall and stood in front of me, towering my small frame even in these heels.

I gasped as he pushed his fingers through my hair and pulled at my neck.

"Nate stop," I say as I try to push against Nate's chest but he doesn't budge from his firm grip on me. My breathing stops suddenly when his lips graze my cheek I can feel the softness of his lips gliding across the delicate skin there. I literally couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips.

I forced his head away from me by griping his now short hair. Nate managed to let out a smile as he stepped back, creating space between us.

" let me give you guys a tour " he whispers finally pulling away. Nate walks over to the door and peels it open to reveal an anxious Cameron standing there, waiting for us.

He was watching us carefully but didn't say a word.

Nate reached out, " Nice to see you again Cameron" I watched their exchange very carefully. I was told that Cameron was the one to get Nate that day in the club. They weren't close but there was the respect they had for each other.

"Likewise. I'll stay back and get some footage of you" Cameron says finally turning to me. He raises his camera up. I realised that I had asked him to do that, tonight I was here for my blog and not for Nate. I had to remember that.

Nate takes my hand and pulls me along with him as he walks around. I noticed that the reporters were now longer in here, it was much more peaceful in here and that actually gave time to take this all in. To see the scale of what Nate has created here in just a few months.

" Janice!" I exclaim, my eyes moving to the familiar face. She stood to the side in a simple blue dress that reached her knees. Her hair up in a ballerina bun.