Chapter 1

Perth, Australia 7am.

Perth, the country itself was beautiful and magical city in Australia. It was very well unknown for tourists attractions.

In a mansion, a lady getting dressed in work attire rushed down to her children room who were still asleep. It is early for anyone children to wake up this early at 7am morning.

Pushing the door, she enters in her son room first and chuckles as she found her son asleep covering himself under duvet.

She slowly and quietly walks towards bed, and sitting beside him lift the duvet over his face pecks his forehead.

She caressed his hair and softly ruffles them, she softly starts calling his name out.

As he heard his mother calling his name out, he squinty opens his eyes for mere seconds and closed it again falling asleep hugging ha mother by throwing his arms around her waist.

She smiles at his antics and pecks his head again.

Avni : good morning Aarush. It's morning to rise and shine. Come on wake up.

He again opens his eyes and stares Avni making her her heart flatter seeing her son being the cutest and adore child in the morning.

Aarush smiles widely seeing Avni and snuggles to Avni making her smile and content.

Aarush : mumma, I don't wanna go school. Please, can I skip it today. I don't feel well. I think I got fever. I ate too many ice creams last night.

He faked couch and pouts glancing at Avni holding she would give up seeing him like but Aarush forget his mother was very smart lady and wouldn't fall for his silly tricks.

Avni : I very well know what you are up to little man. You better get up and move to washroom. I won't be repeating myself.

Aarush winch hearing Avni but seeing her giving deathly glare Aarush jumped out of bed and ran into washroom.

Avni chuckles and shaking her head gets down the bed. She neats the bed and moving to Aarush closet took his school uniform out and kept it on bed.

Once she confirmed with Aasush being okay in washroom, she went to see another child of hers who also loves troubling her.

Surprisingly when she opens the door she found her daughter stood front of the mirror, ready in school uniform.

Avni smiles widely and approached towards her daughter who was brushing her hairs.

Avni : Aarushi, bacha.

Aarushi turns around and smiles brightly seeing her mother, she drops the brush and engulfs Avni into tight hug.

Aarushi: good morning mumma. Thank god you arrived on correct time. I tried doing the hairstyle you taught few weeks but I can't do it. Can you please help me?

Avni broke the hug and cupping Aarushi face pecks her  forehead.

Avni : off course bacha, give the brush. You  take a seat, I will do it for you.

Aarushi smiles and thanking Avni she sat down on the chair.

Avni took the hairbrush and quickly combs it before she parted the hair either sides.

Aarushi : mumma, you are amazing. Thank you.

She kissed Avni's cheeks making Avni smile at her.

Avni : once you've gotten ready, then go downstairs see if butlers prepared breakfast. I will go and see your brother. He must be still washroom to avoid going to school.