"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" she asked, turning her tormented gaze at her.

"Why did you ask for my permission before you left the stage?" This question plagued his mind since they left the venue.

He remembered she had turned and looked at him as soon as she finished venting out her heart. It was like he could read her silence, he could hear her voice in his head asking for his permission to leave the place. He could have made her stay back and insulted her, but at that moment his head moved on its own accord and allowed her to be free from the pain. He partially felt anger towards himself for putting her in this position. She was deeply messing up with his brain.

"Have I made an unprofitable deal by forcing her to stay for 3 days?" he asked to himself.

"Because you own me." she sniffed and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

Another wave of hurt passed through her eyes, making his heart clench for another round of guilt.

The car stopped at a lavish restaurant. He pulled out the key from the car, letting the engine die.

"Let's go," He said, reaching across to open her side door.

She felt light-headed for not having enough food in her system and the fact that she cried so much only added to the throbbing pain. As soon as she stepped out of the car, her legs wobbled beneath her and immediately he caught her elbow before she could fall. He allowed her to shift her weight on him for support. She caught her head in her hand for a second before she realized the position they were standing in. She gained her balance and took a step away from him. He reached for her to help her, but she shook him off, refusing to let him touch her again. He rolled his eyes but gave her the space she demanded.

As slowly she made her way to the entrance, she saw the beautiful gardens and the fountain that the restaurant had. It looked lavish, and she felt herself underdress for such a place. She wanted to object to him, but he had cleared himself before. There was no scope for argument. So with her head hung low, she allowed him to lead her path while she quietly followed him behind.

From the second she stepped inside the beautiful restaurant, every eye got turned towards her. She felt awkward and uncomfortable with so much attention. She stopped in her track and played with her fingers.

"You are with me." he finally said, letting his hand slide into hers in a web. She allowed him to pull her with him. He said nothing special that could reason for an abnormal change in her heartbeat, but why did she feel the words he spoke had a hidden meaning under it. And even though her heart did not register the meaning, her heart has already agreed to whatever coded message he has sent across to her.

She watched him astonished as he walked with her hand in hand, confidently, as if he is announcing to the world something. Something that brought a small smile on her face. Zoya stopped when his hands left her. She looked up to him, in his eyes. He was standing holding a chair. She gave a nod and sat on the chair. He adjusted the chair for her and then moved to the other vacant chair. He smiled at her.

Even though now those eyes did not make any difference to her, but she knew everyone in the room has all their attention to them. For a strange reason, she felt better than when she had walked inside the restaurant. Aditya had made a wise decision. He chose the last table in the room and made her seat with her back facing the world while he had a view of everyone looking at them. He was least bother by what comments were being passed on them. He did not even care for those taunting eyes. He was more interested to watch the small smile playing on her lips that refused to leave her lips.

A man wearing a coat approached them. Aditya, Zoya looked at them with a question.

"Excuse me, sir. It's important. Could you please step aside??" He requested.

It's About Her!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें