Jonah unzipped and unclasped his jeans, dropped them to the floor with his boxers and held out his erection in front of her. "Open your mouth."

Any other man who tried ordering her around like this would be slapped across the face and left with blue balls. So why was it that when he did it, it only added to the heat in the room? Why did being ordered do wicked things to her body?

Astrid did as she was told and opened her mouth, then watched as he slid his erection between her lips. She took inch after inch until it reached the back of her throat, with two inches left untouched.

"Start humming."

She looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"It lifts your soft pallet so you won't have a gag reflex," Jonah explained.

As stupid as it was, Astrid obliged him once again, lifting her hand to clasp the end of the shaft.

"No hands, sweetheart. Just you and your sexy mouth."

This was the bossiest he'd ever been in her life. But Astrid relented and balled her hands into fists to avoid temptation.

He pumped in and out of her mouth, hitting the back of her throat repeatedly. Every time, she thought she'd gag on the length, but it didn't happen. She took every inch of Jonah with pride.

His hands clasped the back of her head and kept her in place and he used her mouth, his thrusts unrelenting.

"Perfect"

Thrust

"fucking"

Thrust

"fit."

She felt like she was being punished for the brief thought of leaving him for the sake of protecting him from himself, and for once didn't in the least bit mind being punished. The look in Jonah's eyes acted as a catalyst for her deepest hidden fantasies. The way he pumped his erection into her mouth with feverish need and so unapologetic left her feeling almost as an object at his disposal rather than the woman he'd loved for years and had now fallen in love with.

His erection left her mouth, and he pulled her upward, bending her over his dining room table. "I never want you to doubt us, Astrid. Not for a second. Your body, your heart and your soul are mine, just like I'm yours. Now, tell me how you want it."

Nothing about this felt like them, but Astrid supposed that was the point; living their deepest fantasies with each other. Not even her voice sounded familiar. "I want you to keep using me."

His hand landed on her back and pressed her down until her breasts crushed against the table. "That was me staking my claim on you, baby girl. But if you want it rough, that's exactly what I'll give you."

The slap filled the air, and the skin on her ass burned from impact. Another on the other cheek and a whimper escaped her lips. Her nerves lit up as she took a third, and then a fourth, before Astrid felt his firm hands grip the sensitive, burning cheeks.

Poised at her entrance, his erection slammed into her harder than anything she'd experienced before. His skin slapped against hers in a way that filled the otherwise silent air in the house. And for a moment Astrid felt like Oliver Twist begging for more. Only she wasn't so docile about it as the young orphan boy had been.

"Fuck me harder, Jonah."

One hand moved from her ass and twisted her long hair around his fist, pulling her, while the other landed on her back to keep her firmly in place. Then he obliged her request in a way that seemed to defy the laws of physics and nearly split her small body in two. Astrid wasn't sure if she was holding in air or couldn't breathe.

The way he was hammering into her without remorse left Astrid's mind in a static of stars, the feel of him bordering somewhere between blissful pleasure and perfect pain. It wasn't out of cruelty, but out of need and loss of control. Her body was thick with sweat, her own mingling with his and deepening the sound of impact, her breathless gasps and his heavy grunts joining in the beat of their bodies.

"Rub your pussy for me, baby," Jonah demanded of her.

Again, she did as she was told, his body against hers slowing down and easing up enough for her to fit her arm between her and the table. She rubbed at herself, feeling his balls smack against the back of her hand.

Then a pinching feeling of his thumb entering her ass caused Astrid to come undone. The building tension exploded in her release, leaving her feeling almost faint; dizzy. Crashing waves of sensation hit every inch of her, inside and out. Jonah released her hair and pumped into her three more times before he found his own, pressing his chest against her trembling body.

"Raw passion like this doesn't happen often, baby girl," Jonah spoke, his breath feeling like fire to her ear. "And the love we feel... people are lucky to find it at all. What that means, Astrid, is that no one can fuck you like I can. You and I are like a magnetic force. Running scared isn't an option, and neither is just walking away. The only way I'm leaving your side is if you tell me you don't want me there."