Chapter Fifteen

Začať od začiatku

Astrid shook her head and took in a deep breath. "I just don't want you to do anything you'll regret. Travis is right, if you tell my dad, it can't be undone. You'll lose him forever."

"I can handle losing him, sweetheart. It'll suck, but I'll manage. What I can't handle is losing you, or having you second guess every hard decision we have to make, because there will be a lot of them, and fighting you on this every step of the way is going to get exhausting." Jonah let out a huff of air, then all frustration seemed to release from his body. "Put your hands on the counter."

Astrid took a long look at him, seeing that darkness within his eyes flow like a river, and turned to oblige, knowing what was coming when her palms touched the cool countertop. The only time he was ever demanding with her was in the last ten hours, after something was unleashed within him. Lust made him a very different man than the one she'd grown up knowing.

"The only thing I can't go without is you, Astrid," Jonah whispered in her ear.

The shirt she wore lifted upwards until it landed in a pool of fabric by her wrists. Two firm hands grabbed her breasts, while his fingers worked her nipples, causing a gasp to leave her.

"Perfect fit, sweetheart. Your tits fit perfectly in my hands. Nothing going to waste."

His hands drifted lower and pulled the boxers down her body. One entered her with two fingers while the other pressed down on her clit and rubbed circles around it. "Every time I've fingered you, you've already been wet and ready for me. Your thighs are already glistening, telling me how much I turn you on. And my dick is always hard as a rock as soon as I see your bare skin. As soon as I let myself touch you." Jonah mouth moved to her ear. "And I fully plan to keep touching you. Every fucking day until I die.

"This body of yours was made for me," he told her, adding more pressure against her nub as his other hand picked up speed and was shoving in and out of her with abandoned. "Your pussy was made to stretch around me, your voice was given to you to scream my name. Your legs were made to wrap around my waist as I fill you, wrap around my head as I lick every last drop from you. Your mouth was made to kiss me and take every fucking inch."

Both his hands paused, leaving Astrid weak and desperate for more of his physical and verbal whirlwind.

"I will ask you one more time, and I want to hear your answer out loud. Do you love me?"

She shut her eyes and swallowed hard before answering. "I love you." What Astrid thought would be almost painful to say instead seemed to free her.

"Am I the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to be the last man who ever fucks you?"

"Yes."

She could feel the smile form against the skin of her neck. "Do you like when I talk to you this way?"

"God, yes." Astrid felt dirty to admit it, but the man he became for her was sexy as sin.

"God walked out of our lives as soon as I kissed you, sweetheart. It's just you and me now."

His fingers got back to work on her until all Astrid could hear was her heart slamming into her chest at the beat of the rhythm he set, her heavy breaths, and the sound his fingers made with her wetness. He kept this up until her body tensed, needles of pleasure poking at her skin, and her mind lost all train of thought. She succumbed to her second orgasm of the day and her fifth since last night, her body from the waist down going numb.

"Get on your knees, sweetheart."

While he'd spoken of it before, Astrid wasn't sure if she'd fit the entire length of him in her mouth since she wasn't all that experienced in them, and her past boyfriends had been an average size or below, but felt determined to give it a go. So she did as she was told and rest her knees against the cold tile.