Chapter 3 - Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

PART 3

Devestation.

Depression.

~~~

Loss of hope.

That spark now gone;

Nothing.

~~~

Now Emily had truly lost hope.

The phone number was now nothing to her.

What good was it to her without the ast two numbers?

~~~

That's it, she thought.

I just have to go through all the possible combinations of phone numbers until I get the right one.

No way, that's impossible, she thought.

"No Emily, anything's possible," she said to herself even though she knew she had lost hope in herself.

~~~

She was just about to sprint back home when something stopped her in her tracks.

Was this all a prank?

Maybe from an obnoxious, horrible classmate from her school?

It could be, she thought.

"I mean, they always tease and prank me," said Emily quietly to herself.

~~~

She could't care less if somebody walked past and heard her talking to herself.

First, she was already used to it and secondly; she was practically in the middle of no-where.

But then there was the rational side of Emily's brain which rebutted the opposite and negative thoughts.

~~~

This could be my chance.

My only chance.

~~~

This was all to much for poor Emily.

She broke down into tears.

It was very hard for Emily.

~~~

She had nobody to comfort her.

No-one to turn to in her time of need.

Always - alone.

~~~

Emily had to make a choice.

One that would again; change the course of her life.

~~~

Would she just forget about everything that happened and continue with her dull and abusive life, or dare to embark on this possibly epic journey.

One that could take her anyway.

All over the world and into the depths; the darkest and lightest sidesof the human world.

Testing her courage, human spirit and faith in herself.

If she makes out alive - to the other end.

Hey everybody! Sorry that this chapter took so long! It's not very good, but I know I haven't been on Wattpad in months and I needed to post a chapter for "A Spark". Again, I'm very sorry that this chapter didn't make it to two pages. Sorry, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! Please remember to vote, comment, add to library and maybe a fan..?

Thank you loyal fans and readers!

~Ilovetomfelton~ ;P <3 xoxo