I Like You; I Don't

It was Valentine's day. I day of love. Romance. Excitement. And confession.

Uraraka had liked Midoriya ever since there first year. He likes him for his intelligence. His looks. And his quirk.

His quirk is called toxin. It manifested as a duel personality for izuku. They both work together to keep others safe. Basically his quirk dissolves his cells into goop that can be as pliable as play Dow or as hard as cast iron and steel. He can even secret different chemical toxins to use and he is best and synthesizing compounds.

 He can even secret different chemical toxins to use and he is best and synthesizing compounds

The only drawback is his defining trait. His voice becomes almost demonic.

He is praised in the medical community as the boy who cured AIDS and Hepatitis C.

He has saved millions of lives. Yet almost no one knows. He asked the doctors to keep it a secret for the time being. The government on the other hand pays him thousands every time someone use his cure. He refused at first but they insisted. Not all government officials are corrupt. The one I Japan are actually quite noble people.

Right now this highschooler was sitting peacefully with his head to the ceiling. He was thinking about his secret lover.

Shokyo Aizawa. He met her when her father Shota Aizawa adopted Izuku after his mother passed away from cancer. They became friends then lovers. Thankfully Mr. Aizawa trusts and loves izuku like a son and gave him his blessings. Izuku even became like Aizawa. He wasn't as tired but he was cold and distant but loveable. Like father like son.

The class was exchanging chocolates since in Japan the girls give Valentine's aswell. Even Aizawa got chocolates. His wife Emi gave him some. He was in class watching the madness.

"Thanks Momo. I appreciate it. Here this is for you. Wanna go out tonight?" Shoto Todoroki has never been a Casanova by any standards but surprisingly she said yes.

Then Kirishima asked out Mina and she said yes. All the other pairings then one by one asked eachother out. Iida was already courting Mei Hatsume. Mineta was planning to call a prostitute. The only one left was Uraraka. Everyone ushered her to go to Izuku and confess. She walked up nervously to him. When she arrived she Steeled herself.

"M-midoriya?" She called.

"Hmm." He voiced.

"Ummm. Will you please go out with me!"

Everyone in the class heard. Aizawa was watching his future son in law to see his reaction.

"Sorry I only see you as a friend." He said causally then put his head on the desk.

"Damn Right." Aizawa mumbled.

"W-what. I don't understand." She said sadly.

"Did I stutter?" He said calmly.

She then ran away chocolates in hand.

"Midoriya that was out of line. Apologize immediately." Iida shouted while Bakugo ran for Uraraka.

"No. I don't think I will." He innocently.

"How can you be so heartless." Momo scoffed.

"Not heartless. I'm just not interested. What you want me to do? Lie to the poor girl? We all no Bakugo wants her. Katsuki is my best friend. Even if I liked her I couldn't do that to him. Now let me sleep." He said obviously disinterested in the topic. The class began gossiping about how heartless he is and that he hurt Uraraka. Aizawa looked at his soon to be son. He didn't give a damn. That made him proud. His son was loyal and faithful.

School went on like any other day. When it ended the Yaomomo Yakuza approached the green haired chemist.

"Yo." He greeted while packing his bag.

"Why did you reject Uraraka." Screamed the girls.

"None of your business."

"We're classmates. It is our business. Ever since we got to the dorms you've been acting weird. Now tell us why you rejected Uraraka." Stated Yaoyorozu.

"I'm in a relationship." He said walking away leaving the girls shocked. He decided to visit his other best friend Shinsou in class 2b.

"Wassup homies." He said.

All of 2b faced him and smiled. Izuku was loved by the class since he treated then equally.

"Hey bro. How's it going." Shinso said getting up to meet him.

"It's all good. You ready?" He asked

A nod was his answer.

They both headed to the Gen Studies class to surprise their girlfriends. The walked in chocolates in hand. Their partners both stood at the sight of them and were dumbfounded.

The two boys kneeled before there respective mate.

"To our princesses we present our humble offering." Shinso said.

"May your highnesses live long and happy. All hail Queen Shokyo Aizawa." Izuku said proudly

"All Hail Queen Tamika Tamura."

The class erupted in awwwsss from the girls and cheering from the males.

"Rise." Shokyo said calmly and softly.

The two girls then latches onto their respective partner and kissed them vigorously.

More cheers. One of Shokyo's friends videoed it and posted it on InstaHam.

"You didn't have to do all this y'know." She said a tear falling from her forever bandaged eye.

" She said a tear falling from her forever bandaged eye

Has black hair

"Yes. Yes I did."

What many people didn't know was that she suffers from depression.

One day she got so depressed that she burned and cut the right side of her face. Izuku healed her just in time but it left scars. After the ordeal they began courting and she bandaged her eye as a reminder and sign. Though she seems weak in stature she is powerful in analysation just like her boyfriend. At one point in time he was framed for rape and murder. She the joined the investigation and cleared his name.

The couple then left to her old home.

Unbeknownst to Shokyo they were being followed.

But Izuku felt it and led her into and alleyway. Then he extended his tendrils and trapped Hagakure.

"Why are you following me Hagakure." He asked in a demonic voice.

Due to his quirk needing to maximize oxygen flow the goop has to alter his throat on the inside resulting in his evil sounding voice.

"They told me to find out who she is." She said pointing to Shokyo.

"Oh. Well leave." He said releasing her.

She did as instructed and the couple continued on there merry way.

Words 1038

Posted 2/7/2020

I found the backups