chapter 1 (prologue)

Austin's p.o.v (Austin==================>)

Why doesn't love me? 

I know I don't deserve his love and I never will. How can he even love me-this Big,Fat,SORRY excuse for a man with high self-esteem problems, too afraid to even look into the mirror and face his own demons....

Sometimes I'm tempted to just end my life, thinking that things would be better off without me but he doesn't let me. He is there whenever I need him, he lifts up my day with just his presence alone and he doesn't even know it.

Just his smile would brighten my day because I know that reserves his dazzling smile just for me...Shit....and don't let me even get started on body and his personality...oh,you guys wanna hear? Sure i'll torture myself just for you.

He is absolutely perfect in every way. His pink, full lips just makes me want to beg on my knees for a taste; His eyes are a dark shade of red that shoes a contrast to his tanned complexion and his neatly styled black hair. His body is sin incarnate...his biceps are so big that it looks like he's been lifting up two people my size daily, his dinner plate sized pecs that makes me want to eat off of them, his thick and well defined abs that are just begging me to lick them and his tree trunk thighs...Sweet lord!

Sometimes I wish that he would grab me and just throw me onto his bed and fuck me sooo hard and good that i wouldn't be able to walk for a week! God!!! I just love him so damn much!

But he can't know that....he might be disgusted and I can't bear to see his looking at me like that. So i'm going to hide my love for him. It's gonna hurt like a bitch but if will keep him by my side then So be it....

Rowlan's p

Rowlan's p.o.v (Rowlan---------->)    

 Do you even know how much I hunger for you? How badly every cell in my body calls out for you to quench my thirst? I want you. I want to fuck you so badly until you scream for me and even then, I still won't be satisfied. 

Doesn't he know that I love him so damn much that I would do anything for him till the day I die? And even in death, I still would?

Why is he torturing us both like this? Does he think I don't see the way he pulls away from me every time I try to hug him? Does he really think that his weight bothers me?

Maybe I should fuck every insecure thought out of his pretty little head until he has nothing to think about except loving me. I really don't care if he's fat, skinny, anorexic or bulimic. I would still love him as I already do.

Shit... I can feel my control teetering on a thin edge and about to snap and when I do, it's going to be deadly. And if I do get my hands on him....let's just say he won't be walking for a month by the time I'm through with him.

Although on the other hand, I'm afraid I'll hurt him. I mean, he's so fragile and delicate that I'm afraid I'll break him if I unleash even a fraction of my desire on him.

I mean I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just confess my love for him or should I just keep the love, pain and heartache to myself till the day I die?

I feel so damn frustrated and angry at him for making me fall in love with his kindness, his beauty, his lush and supple,delectable body...Curse him for making me feel this way about him!

But I have known this was coming. I fell in love with Austin ever since the day I first laid my eyes on him in third grade after I saved him from a bully picking on him just because he was too beautiful to be a boy. I just knew that this sweet boy was going to be mine in future and after that we've been inseparable since.

Austin may think that he's fat  and unattractive but it looks like he doesn't seem to see the way people look at him. Some men at our college look at him with lust in their eyes.  Every single time Austin passes one of them, they practically eye rape him and one of them had the nerve to say that he wanted to fuck that sweet and luscious body that belongs to me!

And you wanna know what I did to him? You got it right. I fucked him up. That's right,I fucked him up so bad he lived in the hospital for a week.

However he learned his lesson and so did everyone else because I haven't seen anyone look at him that way ever since.

But I'm no different from them, am I? I always look at him with yearning, hoping that one day he would put us both out of our misery and confess to me and then we would make sweet passionate love....

But I guess that it's just wishful thinking on my part only.

But I know this...I'll always love Austin till the day I die and even after that. However my dying wish would be for him to whisper the words I have wanted to hear all my life.

I'll always love you Austin and I will never stop....