Just a Little Swirly

It's at the point in the night where everything is warm. You and the boys had finished a simple salt and burn with no real harm done. That is if you didn't count minor property damage. You feel yourself sway lightly on a wooden bar stool, though you'd be lying if you said you'd known before Sam pointed it out.

"Are you gonna drink your beer?" Sam joked, a smirk on his face while he asked. You looked down at the glass bottle in your hand. It's funny, really. You haven't sipped since you got it. At least, you don't think. Everything's a little swirly. You've never been one to get tipsy, but tonight you've just had a little too much. Weird how things work, huh? Every other hunt you try to drink your problems away, and it never seems to work. Tonight's just a little different. It's just you and Sam. Sam's stupid cute face and stupid laugh that you hate and want to drown in. Sam doesn't like guys, (Y/n). Straight. And while you stumble to the car, you think this to yourself like a mantra. You feel his stupid, straight hand guiding you, and tonight you let yourself lean in. You hear giggles and you know they're from you, but you're too busy convincing Sam you can put your seat belt on yourself. After a small debate, you let him guide your hand. The tiny click of the buckle echoes lightly as you close your eyes and slump against the headrest.