Chapter 5

(Ok guys now the PG-13 kicks in so warning there is male on male sex in this chapter with Chase and Marshall don't like? Well don't read!) Later that night Chase and Marshall were kissing and cuddling in Chases bed until Marshall got an idea... He pushed Chase on his back and made out with him until he started to go down and lick his chest. Chase moaned, getting an erection, which made Marshall get an erection as well. "Umph- m-marshall -mmmm- don't stop!" Marshall continues down to his hard doggy cock. Marshall liked the tip the most since it made Chase moan the most "mmpf- oh Marshall" Marshall than took chases dick and put it in his mouth. "Ooohh... ahhh. Oh Marshall!" Chase then came and Marshall swallowed his puppy cum whole. Marshall then walked past Chase and stoped so his dick met face to face with chases mouth. "Your turn pal!" Chase then began to lick Marshall's dick until putting it in his mouth, sucking and streaking until Marshall came in chases mouth. "Marshall turn around" Marshall did as he was told. Chase stared at his ass until mounting him And fucking him until he came in Marshall's ass then they lied on the floor tired and worn out. "I.... love you..... Chase" Marshall said in between breaths. "Me... too" then they held hands and fell asleep.
THE END!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! (HOW was I for my first fanfic? Please comment and thank you!)