Chapter 4

Chase woke up the next morning feeling VERY nervous... today was the day he told Marshall how he felt about him all this time. He was the first to wake up so he decided to wake everyone else up...
Chases P.O.V

After breakfast me Skye and Everest met up to tell them what we were going to do. "So did you tell him?" Skye asked. "Not yet... but I asked if he wanted to go to the park with me and he said yes" I tried to keep my cool in front of the girls but I really wanted to jump and scream around like a school girl! Everest spoke "that's perfect! Skye me and you could get Marshall and Chase alone, then Chase can finally tell him.. just then Marshall came...
Marshall's P.O.V

I came outside to see Chase Everest and Skye huddled up so I decided to go over. "Hey guys!" "Oh umm... h-hi Marshall" Chase said. He seemed even more nervous than usuall around me.... "what were you guys talking about?" "Oh umm.. nothing important" Everest said. "Guys we should go to the park now" Skye said. "Good idea" we almost instantly said.
Rock's P.O.V

Everest is so hot....
Chases P.O.V

I'm so nervous... I can't believe I'm finalling doing this.... I'm so scared...

Skye and Everest went up to the two boys. "Me and Everest Are gonna go to play on the swings" Skye said. Everest then said something. "Wait I thought Chase had to tell his fe-" *Skye steps on everest's paw* *mph* "ow" " let's go Everest" Skye said in an annoyed tone. "I wonder what that was about....." Marshall said. Then Chase finally got Marshall alone... "Hey umm.. Marshall? Wanna go into the fort? (or whatever it's called on playground equipment idk)  "sure" he answered. Then it happened. "Huh... marshall the reason why I wanted to be alone is because I needed to tell you something..." "oh really? What is it Chase?" "Promiss not to freak out?" "I promiss" "ok... well.. Marshall... I.. I... I'm in love with you.. I have been for a while and I was afraid to tell you because I was afraid I'd might lose you" Chase said, tears welling up in his eyes. Marshall just looked at him shocked. Chase could see it.. He already knew what he was thinking 'i don't want to be around you anymore!' Chase got up and ran away crying. "Chase wait!!" But Chase kept running. He eventually ended up at the lookout in his hiding place. Marshall ran to the hideout as well. He found Chases hiding spot. "Chase please come out! Look I don't hate you I just wanna talk to you!" Chase came out still sniffling. "Well, I'm listening. They were so close they could feel the warm breaths of wind coming from eachother but Chase pushed those thoughts away. "Chase, I.. I.. love you too" Chase was surprised... "r-really?" "Yes.. I always have" "then why didn't you show it?" "Because I was afraid that you wouldn't love me back" "but I do!" Chase persisted "I know..." *Chase blushing* "so does this mean.... we're together?" "Idk.. does this answer your question?" Marshall then locked lips with Chase and they just sat there for minutes kissing. All the pups walked in while they were kissing and they broke the kiss both blushing deeply. "I- I love you chase" Marshall said. "I love you too Marshall!"