There's another knock on the door and he turns his gaze to you. "Expecting company?"

Oh shit, my Chinese.

"I don't think-"

Aaron steps around you quickly and opens the door. "Can I help you?"

Your delivery man looks up, no doubt startled to see a tall looming man in your doorway. "Yeah, is Y/N here? I got her usual."

You shove Aaron to the side and smile warmly as you reach for your food. "Hey, Cho!. What do I owe you?"

"Twenty-one even, same as always. Who's your handsome friend?"

You snort and Hotch shoots you a dirty look. "Cho, this is my boss, Aaron. Aaron, this is my favorite delivery guy in the whole world, Cho."

"You only say that because I give you extra wontons." He rolls his eyes and winks playfully.

Aaron pulls a twenty and ten out of his wallet. "Keep the change."

"Thanks, have a good lunch! Nice to meet you."

You close the door, trying to ignore Aaron's gaze burning into your back. When you turn around he yanks the bag from your hand, dropping it on the end table you keep by the door and uses his body to guide you against the wall, eyes darkening with a dangerous lust/anger combination.

"Chinese with a stomach bug? I'm starting to suspect you weren't sick this morning."

"You saw me last night, I puked my guts up at your house." You argue, pushing at his chest.

"Yes, and Jack was sick too but felt well enough to go to school this morning." He offers as a rebuttal, easily catching your hands and pinning them against the wall beside your head.

"Kids have a healthier immune system."

His eyes narrow. "Y/N, are you going to continue pleading your case or just admit the truth?"

He's right. I'm so busted. But two can play this game.

"Fine, if you'll do the same. You've known since we spoke on the phone that I wasn't really sick." You accuse.

He chuckles. "Only because you're a terrible liar."

"I'm a fantastic liar. You just have the uncanny ability to see right through me. You really are quite the profiler."

Aaron leans in close, his nose bumping against yours. "Flattery isn't going to save you, Y/N. You lied to me and skipped work. You've been very bad this morning."

His words send a shiver up your spine. "What if I apologize and promise never to do it again?"

"Would you mean it?" His tongue flicks out and licks your bottom lip.

That's actually a really good question. How can I be sorry if it leads to this? He's right though, I know better than to play hooky. What if we had gotten a case?

"I won't do it again."

"But you're not sorry?" He nips your neck. "I think we need to take this discussion to your bedroom."

Without waiting for a response, he pulls you down the hall. "Which room?"

"Can't your magical profiling skills tell you?"

"Y/N-" His tone carries a warning.

"Second door on the left."

It seems like a split second passes and you're suddenly sprawled on your bed with Aaron straddling you. "Give me your hands, now." You hold them out in front of you and he yanks his tie from his neck, wrapping your wrists and tying a complicated knot before looping the opposite end over the headboard.