Cisco scowled when Harry started snickering. “I’ll splice the proton from your neutrino field!”

"What?"

"Don't ask."

“Fields,” Harry corrected. “I’ve got a million fields.”

"What!?"

"Don't ask!"

“Really? Are all your fields this unbearable?”

"Do you two ever stop arguing?" Lena asked in amusement.

"No," Team Flash answered.

“Gentlemen!” Stein stood up, interrupting them. “We appreciate your efforts, but how do you account for the destabilization of the Firestorm matrix?

“We trick it,” both answered at the same time.

Stein’s eyes widened. “Quark spheres,” he breathed, even as Jax blinked, still confused. “They’ll convince the matrix that our genetic codes are connected when, in actuality, they’re not. That’s genius!”

“And you’re sure this’ll work?” Jax asked. “No powers for either of us?”

“Guaranteed to put out the fire in Firestorm,” Cisco nodded.

“One of you takes it – ” Harry began.

“Boom, you’re back to your old selves,” Cisco finished.

“No offense,” Harry added to Stein.

Stein looked down at the vial in shock, then cleared his throat. “Uh, just to be safe, I’d like to have Gideon run some tests, calculate dosage. We could take this directly after the ceremony!” he told Jax excitedly. “I can’t wait to tell Clarissa and Lily that I’m finally coming home! This is fantastic news, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s great,” Jax quickly plastered a smile on his face. “It’s . . . everything we wanted, so . . . thanks, guys.”

"He doesn't look very happy," Barry said.

"Thanks Captain Obvious," Sara said sarcastically. 

“You’re welcome,” both answered.

A knock on the door made all four tense. “Am I interrupting anything?”

Stein and Jax turned at the unfamiliar voice, and Harry and Cisco both turned as Lena cautiously poked her head in. “Oh, hey!” Cisco brightened. “There’s the CEO genius of Team Supergirl!”

“Really?” Lena chuckled, walking in. “I was trying to find my way back to the cortex when I heard the two of you start shouting, so I avoided coming in until I heard the voices stop.”

"Thats a good idea," Caitlin said.

There was a moment of silence as Cisco and Harry exchanged looks, making Stein and Jax look at each other in confusion. “Right,” Cisco cleared his throat. “Well, since you’re here, guess that means you get to be the first to meet some of the Legends.”

“Oh,” Lena blinked, then smiled, walking over. “All right, then. Dr. Wells,” she added politely.

“Ms. Luthor,” he nodded in return.

“Professor Stein, Jax, this is Lena Luthor,” Cisco introduced her. “Lena, meet Professor Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson.”

“Just Jax, please,” Jax smiled, holding out a hand.