Transfer Students

Alright finally done with exams. I now have more time to finish this chapter. I got the idea from this other fanfic and I saw it had a lot of experimental stuff for me. I think the author deleted it so I can't link it but..yea. I only have to finish chapter 2 of the beginning of the end to start on the other works. Enjoy.

A sheet of darkness creeps its way into the entire mass of Tokyo. The darkening sky was clear and magnificent. Staring into that cloudless field, watching the sprinkles and watchtower of light felt like the key to exposing the truth of the universe and eternal life.

The air in the colorful area of west Tokyo, Academy city, with its high advancements in science and technology was cool and fresh. The stress caused by the impending doom of WW3 has ended and within a few weeks, the lives of the citizens were back to normal.

The deployed militaries were sent back. Agreements were made and peace rained.

But that's only how it seemed from the surface level for those, not in the know.

The school garden.

A massive region With reddish sett- and cobble-stoned roads. The streets were woven complexly and tessellated in strange designs. In the many open squares were marbled fountains with European statues, lit by wrought metal lamps.

It felt almost like a dream seeing how marvelously designed this place was. Something truly of high-class that is only open to the female population.

*Ring Ring Ring*

*Vibrate vibrate*

"Hmm..."

The sound wasn't echoing in the open area of the garden. Instead, it was echoing in a specific building. One strictly meant for the teachers. To be even more specific a room, in a building near the Tokiwadai middle school dormitory, housing a certain deadly woman.

"Hmm.."

The owner of the room was Tokiwadai's dormitory housemaster.

She was rolling in her sleep. The constant ringing of her phone made it very difficult to enjoy the much-needed slumber.

She awoke. Stirring in her sheets she releases a tiresome sigh and takes her hands from underneath the cover to answer the call.

"..Hello....oh....yes." She removed the sheet completely and sat up.

Her beautiful shoulder-length brown hair evenly slid down her back. It was smooth and even, not a single sign bedhead existed.

"Why exactly are you calling me?..no, more like how exactly did you get my number?"

"Hmm...it better be important...What?"

Her irritation only grew as evident by her squinting those already piercing eyes that even without her glasses were still fighting. It could be said even the person on the other side of the phone could feel the ominous gaze this beast of a woman gave.

"....Sigh..fine I shall comply with your demand." After hanging up she reached for her glasses laying on the nightstand then moved to her dresser.

The light invading through the window unveils a slender but toned body in a black vest top and white sweat pants with black streaks to the side.

Her destination was a karaoke business located in district 15. After leaving the taxi in her blue suit and stockings, she made her way inside and told the clerk about the appointed room where she was expected to be.

When she reached the private room and peeked inside she was met with a group of 5 people. On the table, she saw litters of cans and chips, some finished and some weren't.