━━━

Ariella was fixing her vest as they got suited up, "Hey, Ari. How do I look?" Nadia asked, walking into the back entrance.

"Great." Ariella beamed at her.

"Great. I'm ready to go. Where do you want me?" She asked.

"You know this is the back entrance, right?" Ariella pointed out.

"Oh." Nadia looked around.

"Go around the front. Sergeant Platt will give you the paperwork to sign." Ariella told her.

"Cool. Thanks again." Nadia beamed, hugging her.

"Yeah. Okay, off you go." Ariella patted her on the back, sending her on her way.

"Hey." Voight grabbed all their attention, "We all go home tonight." He told them, and they all looked at each other, nodding in agreement.

━━━

"Hey, what are we thinking for lunch?" All of them were following the armored car at a safe distance, "What, Mexican, Chinese, burgers? I'm good with anything but Sushi, all right? Had a bad experience once, so... we'll leave it at that." Adam joked.

"What happened? Did you get sick eating it or something?" One of the guys asked.

"Eh, you know what? Any time somebody says they had a bad experience with Sushi, it's safe to assume they got sick from it. All-in sick, you know what I'm sayin'?" Adam explained.

"Maybe you choked on it." The guy shrugged, "Up here." He pointed out to the driver.

"What's this?" Ariella asked. A car, which came out of nowhere, drove at full speed in front of the car in front of them. The car in front of them screeched to a halt, causing Antonio to do the same, "Antonio!" She shouted, turning her head to see a car ramming into the side of them.

"Popcorn! Popcorn! Popcorn!" Adam shouted amongst the gunfire and all the squealing tires.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! You guys all right?" Erin asked.

"We're good. Go, go, go!" Ariella shouted.

"Lincoln 5021 emergency, we have shots fired by the police. Roll an ambo to 1400 West Roosevelt. We have multiple wounded offenders." Erin radioed.

━━━

"All right..." Ariella walked up in front of the board, "We have the driver, Lee Pritchett. Worked there for three months. Had a wife and a two-year-old kid at home. Dead crew member, apparently we've got a lead on that." She pointed to the different photos.

"Yeah, Jeff, I knew him from my last..."

"Not done." She cut off Kim's new partner, "And we've got the shooter in the armored van. I.D. and social came back bogus from the company. He started work three days ago. We have called into the company to find out who hired him and who put him in that van today." She explained, then turned to Sean Roman, "Now." She nodded.

"D.O.A.'s Jeff Gamble. He's got a sheet five feet long. Possession, domestic battery, burglary, two prior armed robberies. His cousin, Chris Gamble, is basically his partner in crime. Chris wasn't involved himself, but I'll guarantee he'll at least know what Jeff was up to." He explained.

"Well, you and Burgess go find this cousin," Voight told Kim and Sean.

"All right. Yeah." They nodded.

━━━

"Oskar Bembenek and his younger brother Jacob. Oskar's run a crime outfit for the last 25 years." Al pointed to the two new photos on the board, "Prostitution, extortion, drugs, you name it. Now Oskar never gets his hands dirty. He always subcontracts when it comes to taking people out. That's how he's lasted so long."