The girl and the dark haired villian

My cheeks started to burn up. He noticed and said "Awww look- oh I don't know your name." I looked down trying to get my redness under control, "I'm levy" he smirked again, "I like that name." My checks went red again. He lifted his hand to my face and tilted my head up towards his. "You look cute with red cheeks." That didn't help my situation at all.
"Are you hungry? Do you want breakfast?" He said while lowering his hand. His hand was so soft that I was a little disappointed when it left my face. "Sure" I answered. He got up and left. It was about half an hour till he came back with oatmeal. I ate it in silence as he watched me.
It must have been almost time for school to start. "Um I think I should go now, if I want to make it in time for my test" he chuckled again and said. "Baby, your not leaving" I had to catch my breath when he called me baby. He smirked at me. "Um I have to take my test so can you untie me." I started wiggling.
"Your not leaving." He said in a more assertive voice. But I kept wiggling, and slowly felt the ties around my ankle loosen. "Stop" Dabi said, but I didn't. The ties around my ankles fell off and I stood up. "I said stop!" Dabi said as he stood up grabbed my hands, that were still tied together, put my hand above my head and pinned me to the wall behind us.
"You should have listened baby." His face was inches from mine. My face burned and my heart skipped a beat. He put his forehead against mine as my breath started to speed up. He chuckled and smirked and let me go. He took a step back and crossed his arms as I stood there in shock. "What am I going to do with you" he cut the rope from my wrists then looked me up and down, smirked and bit his lip. Then left.