"My name is Juelz LaRon Santana" he said after gulping down MY orange juice.

"Birthday?" I asked sitting Indian style on the couch.

"February 18, what's your full name?" He asked putting his empty plate on top of mines. Guess we about to play 21 questions lol

"Aubrey Kimbella Stevenson, how old are you?" It's crazy I'm having a child with a man I don't even know.

"22, Why were you still a virgin at the age of 17?" He asked curiosity all over his face.

What the hell kind of question is that!

"Because I was waiting on my special someone" I said looking down at my fingers "Where are you from?"

"Harlem, New York, Where you from?"

"Miami, Florida. What brought you to Baltimore?" I asked

"You" he smirked

"No forreal." I laughed

"It was just a lot of shit going on up New York" he said shrugging.

"Oh"

"We done?" He asked taking the remote and turning to a basket ball game.

"What? No! We just started" I whined trying grab for the remote but he just lifted his arm in the air.

"Really?" I asked mugging him

"Yup" he laughed.

I pushed him before getting up and grabbing our plates off the coffee table taking them to the trash. I cleaned the kitchen and was about to start on the living room when somebody knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked going towards the door while Julez watched me.

"It's Yandy girl! Open up" she said on the other side.

I opened up the door and she walked on in "Hey big head" she said to J then turned her attention me. "Hey girl! How you feeling?" She asked smiling.

"Uh good?" I said more as a question. I did not know what this girl was doing at my door but I'm pretty sure J probably invited her.

"Girl come on and go get dress! JuJu over hear told me come over get you and take you out! Now we got a busy day planned so come on" she said ushering me up stairs.

What have I gotten myself into?

Julez

I pulled into my drive way and got out locking the car doors. After Aubrey and Yandy left, I decide to go home get cleaned up and maybe fuck something.

I walked into my neat and clean house. "Feel like I ain't been here in forever!" I mumbled jogging up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and walked right into the master bathroom, turning on the shower. 30 mins later I was back out getting dressed.

I decided on a white Tru Religion shirt with the red sign, blue Tru jeans, and my white and red Jordan's. I finished of my look with a red snap back.

I grabbed my phone off the charger noticing Aubrey had text me.

Kimbella👪💙- JuJu?

Yeah a nigga added emojis lol

Me- Stop playing!

Kimbella👪💙- What? Lol

Me-What you want?

Kimbella👪💙- I like your friend

Me- I'm sure she likes you too.