Not what I expected (I'm not complaining)

Steve's toes curled, throwing his head back. A loud moan ripping its way from his mouth, hands scrambling to find purchase on the tanned shoulders that hovered over him.

He felt the smooth glide of golden hair against his thighs, countering the tongue that lapped at his hole, fingers prodding the rims. Deep sea eyes peeking over the crest of Steve's chest, and he could feel the smirk that the other wore.

"B-Billy!" He shouted, back bowing off the bed, thrusting his hips further up into the Billy's mouth, shivering as he felt his cock hit the spasming wall of the blonde's throat.

God, he felt like he was going to explode . Body lit aflame by this man, this man he met not even two nights ago.

"Gonna cum?" Billy rasped, voice deep. He slid two well-slicked fingers into Steve, crooking them immediately in a way that had Steve screaming .

With a feverish nod, Steve let out another wanton moan, " Ngh !"

"I want you to cum," Billy growled, quickening the speed on his fingers. The wet smacks of lube and skin making Steve's head spin, rolling his eyes to the back of his head, "I want you to cum for me, Princess."

That was it, Steve was tipping over.

Letting out a loud moan, curling his toes and scratching his nails into Billy's shoulders. Cum shooting onto his abdomen, some spurting onto Billy's face. Tensing, he allowed his body to ride through it, waves of pleasure jolting through him.

He was on cloud nine.

"That good, Princess?" Billy questioned, coming closer. Crosing between Steve's legs, sliding his body against his sensitive cock and stomach.

"Well," Steve huffed, face glowing red, "Duh."

"I'll make you feel so much better," he growled, pressing a hungry kiss to Steve's lips, sealing his promise.

And, oh, Steve believed him. But this was so much different from two days ago. Steve can remember it like it was yesterday, which, he supposes it kind of was.

__________

The dance floor was packed, strangers pressed against each other, uncoordinated and clumsy. Body parts coming to snake around someone, anyone, holding them close. It was humid, the sweat of the crowd arose and clung to Steve, but he didn't mind.

He was here to get that high, to feel the electricity of those around him. The brunette's hips moved, swaying to the heavy bass of the song playing, it wasn't that good, but it got the job done. He glanced to his right and let out a laugh, Robin was letting some random girl grind against her, her hands holding their hips. They caught each other's gaze and smirked.

That is what they came here for.

They came to blow off steam, to let loose. This club was notorious for its wild Friday nights. The buzzing lights flickered, illuminating the faces and figures of those around him. He saw all types of things. Underaged kids, people with tongues down each other's throats, more grinding, a few party groups. Steve smiled, he wanted to feed off the energy. He wanted it to take over him until the only thing he could hear was the deafening bass of this shitty song.

As the brunette closed my eyes and immersed myself into the music, a hand pulled at his wrist, he shot open his eyes.

"Drinks," Robin mouthed, Steve nodded and allowed her to pull him away from the dance floor. Relishing in the refreshing air, the pair walked to the bar, giggles slipping past their lips. He turned away as Robin ordered their drinks, scanning the club.

It was fancy, well, about as fancy as a club could be. The upper floor was reserved for the VIP. Normally, it was just average people here. People like Steve and Robin, just here to have fun, enjoy the weekend, then return to work when it was over.