♥️8♥️(FINAL CHAPTER!)

I guess I maybe had a couple expectations
Thought I'd get to them, but no I didn't

I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun
But now I'm sitting on the floor and all I wanna do is run
All I wanna do is run

Timeskip!

Traci's pov
"I'm Bill S.Preston,esq!"Bill said at the camera I was holding,I was helping Ted and Bill record a most triumphant video to send to Eddie Van Halen?why?well they think Eddie Van Halen can help make their band,The Wyld stallyns,popular or something.i didn't question it,I was just happy to help!"and I'm Ted "Theodore"Logan!"Ted said happily at the camera,I grinned."And together we are:Wyld Stallyns!"they both cheered,they then both played their guitars at the same time.all of the sudden something broke,we all coughed.Bill's garage door open,"you ok babe?"Ted asked in a concerned tone."I'm fine babe,but are your instruments ok?"I asked them,"I think we blew a fuse,again."Bill said.

"Ah nuts."i said,"slushee Break?"Ted suggested.Bill and I looked at him,then at each other."definitely."we both said,Ted smiled.we held hands as we followed Bill to the Circle K,Ted once again began to attack my neck with kisses.i giggled,he then lifted me up.i held onto him as he carried me all the way to Circle K,Ted then gently put me down when we arrived."I'll pay."i said as we walked to the slushee machine,"that's ok babe we can pay!"Ted said.

The end!