♥️5

I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress
I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest
Makeup is running down, feelings are all around
How did I get here I need to know

Ted's pov
At History class I was making a song for Traci as a gift to her for our date,I sighed as I happily wrote her a song."Ted?dude?earth to Ted!"Bill said,waving his hand in front of my face.i snapped back into reality,"Huh?"i said."what's up with you dude?"he asked me,I sighed and smiled."I'm in love dude."i said,Bill looked at the song I was making for Traci."is that for that girl you met at prom?"he asked.i nodded,"well we're gonna be late for science dude,so come on."he said.i grabbed all of my stuff and followed Ted out of the history room and into the science hall,we sat down at our seats.

After science class Bill and I walked to English,as we did though I heard crying."you go on ahead dude,I'll catch up with you later."i said to Bill,"ok,catch you later Ted!"he said."Catch you later Bill!"i said as he walked off,I followed the crying I heard.i gasped when I saw Traci on the floor curled up into a ball,her face was buried in her knees."Traci!"i said as I ran to her,I slid on my knees towards her.she jumped a bit when she saw me,she immediately wiped her tears."why so blue brosephine?"he asked,"It-It's nothing Ted."she said.i could tell she was lying,"come on,you can tell me."I said.i looked at her,she exhaled."O-Ok,I'll tell you."she said,she sniffed.