Chapter 2

*Super fluff, guys! Also, some mild adult content!*

--

"Isn't this a little bit much? I see your checks, JC."

Stretched out, naked, in the king sized canopy bed with sheets of a thread count Amelia was sure she couldn't imagine the couple mused sleepily. She rolled over closer and rested her head on his chest.

"You see my TM checks, that's barely a quarter of my income."

She laughed. "Let's stay here forever. Just me and you, naked and living off room service for the rest of our lives." Her smile was lopsided and dopy. "No club, no work or school, just us."

Juice laughed, his voice slightly horse and dragged his fingers through her hair. "I definitely can't afford that."

"Sucks. You're flush but the others its a struggle. Money makes the world go round."

"It's the money, ain't it? That's why you're not with Hap or Sack?"

Feigning offense she pinched his stomach. "You asshole. It's the weed, not the money."

"I love you, Meely." He kissed her forehead forcefully. "Tomorrow I'm gonna show you around, real tourist type shit."

Sitting up she nodded unenthusiastically and trotted off to the bathroom. Amelia studied her face in the mirror before turning the faucet on and splashing some cool water on her skin. She felt like a different person there, not necessarily better but different and she liked it. Patting her face dry, she heard Juice ordering room service and that sent her racing back into bed.

"I'm starved."

"Yeah me too, I heard your stomach rumbling." Gripping her waist, Juice pulled Amelia on top of him with a wicked grin. "We got some time kill, baby."

"You're insatiable, Mr. Ortiz." She giggle and gave him a seductive little grin. "I love it."

"Mm hmm." He pulled Amelia down, pressing her bare breasts against his chest and kissed her, groaning into her mouth as she wriggled on him. Pushing up again she brushed her hair behind her shoulder knowing he liked an unobstructed view. With a firm hand on her lower back holding her steady, Juice gazed up at her as she began to bounce on him.

--

"I'm so hungover." Amelia moaned as she pulled herself out of bed. She'd barely opened her eyes before the headache started and her stomach began to churn. Along with the food Juice ordered wine, more than one bottle, and they drank every drop. With just a grunt Juice acknowledged her pain and proved he too was feeling it.

"Fucking wine." Slowly he sat up groaning the entire time. "Give me a few bottles of hard liquor, I'm great. Give me some fancy fucking shit and I'm on like some preteen after his first party."

She laughed, weak and pained, before dragging her feet toward the bathroom. "Are you weird about puke?"

"No, unless you want to like, puke on me. I'm really weird about that." He joked.

"Ew, no. Its just if I do get sick I don't want you to be grossed out."

Lying back down and rolling over he laughed and shook his head. "No. Get a shower, we're still going out." She looked disappointed but jumped in the shower anyway. Amelia had never been to New York and she wanted to enjoy it.

--

He was being honest the night before, Juice really did go the tourist route. His favorite stop of the day was Madame Tussaud's though. Amelia had tears in her eyes from laughing as they made their way through snapping pictures and joking loudly.

"Oh my God! I've always loved James Dean." She said excitedly. "Something about the bad boy in leather."

Juice tugged at his cut and smiled as she posed for a picture. He took one before tugging her close, draping his arm around her. "Come on, we saw who we came to see. Let's head out of Time's Square and grab some greasy New York pizza. Then we can pick up some really lame shit for your apartment."

--

"I'm more excited for my miniature Statue of Liberty than anything." Amelia beamed as she held it in her hands, the simplest and most cliche souvenir made her the happiest.

"Sometimes I still don't understand you."

"You got the rest of your life to figure me out. They'll be a test at the pearly gates, JC."

Juice squinted as he looked at her, the setting sun casting strange shadows along her face. "You're incredible Amelia, I mean really you are."

"Stop." She whispered, embarrassed even though no one was actually there listening. "Don't make me cry."

"I'll never make you cry." He said seriously. "I'll never," he ran his thumb along her cheek. "I promise."

She nodded and pecked his cheek but didn't speak for fear of crying. Taking her hand Juice pulled her to the curb and easily hailed a cab. It was a skill no New Yorker could lose no matter how long they'd been away. They returned to the hotel to shower again and change before taking the dreaded trip to his mother's for dinner. Tory would be there but even after the other night, Juice was hardly concerned with him.