Chapter 9- Tobias

Tris isn't dealing the whole Caleb and Christina marriage thing so well. She was fine right after she left, but then she got angry. I love her more than anything in the world, but why does she care what Christina and Caleb choose?

"I just can't believe my brother marrying my best friend!" She said as she kicked the leg of the chair by the dining table.

"Tris, relax. Be happy for them, its not your decision who they will love." I replied, shocked that came from my own mouth.

She sighed. "Your right, I guess it was too much information for me to process at once. I am glad that they both found love, and I will not get in the way of it." She says holding up her her hands in gesture.

I smiled as I held out my arms, she walked right into them without hesitation.

"I love it when you say I'm right. Say it again, please?" I said looking down at her.

She held up her finger, "You only get it once." She said smiling.

I love her so much. I leaned in for a kiss but she dodged it and I ended up kissing her shoulder.

She laughed as she ran away. But I followed her. Once I caught up wit her I grabbed her waist as I lifted her off her feet. She screamed

"Tobias! Put me down now!"

"Say something nice."

She sighed. "You are very good looking."

"I like this nice thing." I said smiling placing her back on her feet.

She kissed me and I kissed her back. The kiss was gentle, yet passionate. I didn't want to stop. But she put her thumb on my lips before I could continue.

"We'll continue later, but I'm starving let's eat!" She said walking to the small kitchen I the corner of the apartment.

I soon follow after, after thinking about what are future awaits.

----------
Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns all all the characters and the world the characters and the world. The plot is mine. Fourtris moment <3