Pandora

Name: Pandora Drew Halliwell

Born: February 14th, 1980

Age: 20

Occupation: Patient Care Technician (Temporarily) Owner of The Scarlet Lounge (Later)

Nicknames: Pan, Dora, Princess, Scarlet Witch (Later)

Abilities:

Astral Premonition (Later) - The ability to astral project into your premonition.

Astral Projection - The ability to project your consciousness into an astral form outside of your body.

Astral Teleportation - The ability to project your body and others through use of Astral Projection.

Chaos Magic (Later) - The ability to warp time and reality into the user's liking by toying with the fibers of life itself. The user has the ability to dictate their reality only if the reality is altered through instability, resulting in chaos.

Empathy (Later) - The ability to feel others' feelings and channel them, as well as to copy their powers through their emotions.

Enhanced Intuition (Limited) - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Premonitions.

Glamouring - The ability to change appearance to look like another person by creating an illusion around the user.

High Resistance (Limited) - The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.

Hologram Projections - The ability to create holographic images.

Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.

Mediumship - The ability to see and communicate with ghosts.

Molecular Combustion - The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust.

Molecular Immobilization - The ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilized.

Potion Brewing - The ability to make potions.

Power of Four - The most powerful of all powers in the world, possessed by the Charmed Ones.

Premonition - The ability to receive a vision about the future of an object or person with or without touching them or those.

Scrying - One of the basic abilities of a witch, the ability to search with a crystal to find a lost object or person.

Spell Casting - The ability to cast spells.

Telekinesis - The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands.

Family:

Victor Bennett (Grand-father)

Patricia (Patty) Halliwell (Grandmother) 

Penelope Halliwell (Great-Grandmother) 

Andrew (Andy) Trudeau (Father) 

Prudence (Prue) Halliwell (Mother) 

Piper Halliwell (Aunt)

Phoebe Halliwell (Aunt)

Paige Matthews (Aunt)

Mark Chao (Uncle)

Leo Wyatt (Fiancé)

Dan Gordon (Fiancé)

Dan Gordon (Fiancé)