Chapter 2

Chases P.O.V

"Guys promise you won't tell another living soul about this!" I said. "Dont worry Chase, we won't tell anyone, right Everest?" Skye winked. Everest then got the catch. "Oohh I see.. yeah Chase we promises we won't tell anyone we promises.. but Chase... you should really tell him how you feel about him!" Everest said. "Yeah I know, I know.. I plan to tell him tomorrow... I just don't know how to tell him..." I put my head down, ashamed that I couldn't tell Marshall the simplest thing... "aww Chase.. it's okay.. look if we help you tell Marshall will that make you fell better?" I then brightened up instantly after hearing her. "Really?!?! You'd do that for me?!?! Oh thank you guys!" I hugged them both which was pretty easy because I was bigger than everyone else on the team. Well... everyone except for Marshall.... we were the same size... Huh... Marshall.....
Dream World-

Marshall and Chase were running together through a beautiful field of tall grass, roses, tulips, and marigolds... as they were running, Marshall tripped (as he usually does because he's the clumsy one) over Chase and they ended up falling on top of each other.. "I love you Marshall!" "I love you too Chase!" It was the perfect moment... Marshall leaned in to kiss Chase until they were inches away from eachother until....
Real World-

"Chase? Chase? CHASE?!?!" Skye said trying to get his attention. I snapped out of it. "Oh huh?! What?! Oh sorry I just... was daydreaming..." I said. "Was it Marshall?" They asked. I simply nodded. I blushed whilst looking down so they wouldn't notice.. they looked at eachother then walked away. "Later Chase. And we won't forget about tomorrow" "Ok" I said. Just then Marshall came toward me. I started to get really red and very nervous...