So, whatever consequence will befall me, I know I will be able to handle it. And it was my choice.

Tomorrow I will start preparing for my new mission. And no one or nothing will be able to stop me, whether it's the game plot or anyone else who wants to stop me.

~timeskip the next morning!~

"Morning, Sierra," I said as I got out of bed.

"Morning, lady Snow," after dressing I figured I'd go ask dad when the queen's birthday actually was.

Sierra escorted me to father's office, and I knocked on the door before entering.

"Daddy?" I called as he looked up from his mountain of paperwork.

"Ah, hello there, snowflake!" he smiled and jumped out of his chair.

"Daddy?" I look at him with questioning eyes while I sat on his lap on the sofa in his office.

"Yes, snowflake?" he asked smiling.

"Isn't queen Claudia mommy's friend?" I asked.

"Yes she is," he asked looking kindly.

"When is her birthday?" I ask innocently.

"Her birthday is on May 21st. Why did you ask, snowflake?" he asked curiously.

'Hmm, it's still a long way away, it's currently February 26th'

"Oh, no reason, in particular, I was just curious~," I said cutely.

"Ah, okay, snowflake. You know honey your birthday is coming up, it's almost time for your big social debut," he said not suspicious of me at all.

'Huh, I always thought it was coincidental that Snow actually shared a few similar traits as me. When I went to Akihabara everyone around wanted a picture with me because they thought I was cosplaying as a modern Snow with brunette hair, they all say the same things like "Your eyes look exactly like Snow's!" or "Where'd you get those contacts!? the color matches perfectly with Snow's eye color!" Ana always found that amusing. And March 4th is and was my birthday'

"Yeah~ I'm really excited!" but internally I was dreading the fact that I might bump into a few capture targets.

'Anyway, I shouldn't worry so much I still have plenty of time before the queen's birthday. If I remember correctly they wanted to isolate Claudia, so her birthday party that was held at her own palace was very convenient for them. Plus they had mapped out the whole structure of the Fantasia palace beforehand.

Suddenly a messenger barged in with very fancy clothes colored black, and red.

'He must be sent from Fantasia palace' I thought.

"Your, majesty a letter from king Lennon Fantasia" father gently put me down from his lap and grabbed the scroll from the messenger.

"You have been dismissed," my father said to the messenger as he bowed respectfully, and left.

"This better not be about the engagement again," he said very annoyed.

He read the scroll then his eyes went dark, and crumpled the scroll.

"What is the meaning of this!" he threw the scroll on the floor looking angrier than a bull in a red room.

"Snowflake, daddy has to go deal with some soon-to-be-buried assholes," he said as he cracked his knuckles and stormed out of the room with the scariest aura I had ever seen.

I picked up the scroll from off the floor, uncrumpled it curiously and read it.

'to the Sterling family'

"We would like to invite you to come celebrate with us in honor of a new peace treaty being signed between Fantasia and Ravenhood"

"On March 4th, at the Fantasia palace,
2:30 p.m"

"We hope to see you there"

- King Lennon

My eyes go wide as I finished reading the letter.

'Why on all the days my debut!? Since it's a Fantasia party everyone will be there instead of my debut'

I bite my thumb nail 'And I'm not allowed to show my face to the public until my debut'

But what's worse, this is hosted by the Fantasia family.

This won't end well...

'I have to get ready, it's in one week I have to figure out something fast. Looks like I didn't have as much time as I thought I had'

'But I've made my promise, and I'm not breaking it'

"No one is going to stand in the villainess's way"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author- good job everyone!

Snow- *sigh* another chapter done!

???- *laugh* when do you plan on introducing us Author-Chan?

Author- shut up, don't spoil the surprise!

Dean- who's that Author-Chan?

Author- um... no one... *sweat*

Leonard- your obviously lying Author-Chan, your sweating.

Snow- and what does he mean us?

Author- Everyone... SHUT UP!

Author- *sigh* anyway that's it for this chapter.

Author and ???- Bye Bye~