Lunch

I finally got out of that hell hole AKA the office. By the time I got out of there it was lunch, my favorite part of school. I was walking around campus when I saw you know who. I told my friends that I'd be right back. I ran off to catch up with him and started walking next to him. He gave me a strange look, but later then smiled.

   I tried to say something but Nothing came out ! It was pure silence for at least five minutes. I then blurted out a question.

"So, What's your name?"

"Liam , Liam Chaves." He replied

I said "nice to meet you Liam Chavez. So, do you mind me asking why you were in the office today? "

He started to say why. He had told me it was because he got in a fight with what we call "the swagfags". Swagfags were the biggest douchebags in the school, so when he said that I huge smile came to my face and I began to laugh.

He asked, "why are you laughing?"

"Because they had it coming" ,I replied while still giggling.

We talked about other stuff afterwards. Then the bell rang to go to class and I noticed we walked all the way to the other half of campus.

"I gotta run to class so bye" I said ,starting to run

He catched up to me and grabbed my arm.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Rosalie Peters" I said in a hurry and ran off.

   I finally got to class, I wasn't sure if I was blushing or if I was red from running in 95 degrees. I couldn't get him out of my mind or our conversation he made me laugh so much I don't remember the last time I laughed like that. I couldn't stop smiling while thinking about him. Until I got home then of coarse it slowly went away. It always does.