Chapter 1: Meet the Moth

It was another day at Beverly Hills California as we saw our three spies walking to the groove as they were talking.

Sam: Phew, man this must be the hottest day of the year.

Alex: Yeah, it's so hot I feel like I'm melting.

Clover: Totally, what I wouldn't give for some shaved ice.

Sam: Well, we're almost to the Groove we'll be able to cool down there.

Alex: Awesome.

As the girls were heading to the Groove to get their shaved ice we see what looked to be a boy donned in a red cloaked wearing a white mask with his head down, pushing a cart full of metal stuff as he unintentionally bumps into Clover.

Clover: *gets bumped by the reader* Woah, watch yourself pal!

???(Y/N): *in an accent* My apologies.

You continued pushing your cart as the girls kept staring at you and saw the cart full of metal stuff.

Alex: Woah, did you girls hear his voice? Someone needs a lozenge.

Clover: And manners, he almost scuffed my boots.

Sam: Manners aside, he was pushing a lot of metal in that cart.

Alex: Maybe, he has a metal collection?

Clover: Well I totally like his red cloak, it's totes fab.

Sam: But, why is he wearing that now? It's 96°

Alex: Maybe, he likes cloaks?

Clover: He’s gotta be hiding something, nobody wears a cloak in this heat.

Sam: Clover, you could be onto something, we need to investigate this.

Later, we see you pushing your cart until you bump into a very annoying girl.

Mandy: *gets bumped by you* Hey watch yourself loser!

(Y/N): *in an accent* My apologies.

Dominique: How dare you bump into Mandy!

Catlin: Yeah, you're not cool to be with Mandy!

(Y/N): Cool? I'll show you cool.

You then unfolded your cloak which revealed to be red and orange moth like wings which freaked the girls out.

Mandy: What the-

Before Mandy or her followers could say anything you then exhaled fire at them, but it froze them on the spot as you landed on the ground folding your wings back into a cloak.

(Y/N): Is that cool enough for you?

You then grabbed your cart and you headed back to your hideout which happened to be a house made out metal. Meanwhile, we see the three spies at the groove thinking about the guy they bumped into.

Sam: It just doesn't make sense, why he would be carrying all that metal.

Alex: Maybe, he’s a junk man or maybe he’s doing a metal drive.

Clover: In a red cloak?

Alex: Maybe he likes cloaks.

Sam: Well whatever it is we have to *sees the trash can turn into a vacuum* Uh oh in coming Whoop!

We then see the girls are sucked down by a trash can as they then land on a couch where they see Jerry.

Jerry: Good afternoon girls.