Chapter 4

*Flashback 9 years ago*

"What did your brother do to you?" Daddy said he demanded an answer. I was laying in a hospital bed half-naked. Raped by my older brother. He stabbed a box cutter into my mouth while thrusting into me. 

Mika (Mikhail) came rushing in with Mommy. "Where the hell is that bastard?!" Jamie always made fun of me. Beating me and forcing me to do all the chores and making sexual advances, I think that's what daddy called it, toward me. I couldn't talk and tell them everything. On impulse, I reached for the box cutter they removed and started cutting. I heard muffled voices screaming. They rocked me until I stopped. I wanted to go home. A nurse dressed me. I screamed or at least tried to when the man nurse tried to so they got mommy to help the other nurse. 

When we got home Daddy carried me through the door and laid me on the bed. I leaned into his chest as he laid all my medicine on my lap. "Drink this medicine before taking the pills. It'll work better." I did what Daddy said. "Your brother was wrong, okay. He won't hurt you anymore. We have sent him to Azkaban. Don't be scared." I fell asleep on his chest as my Sleeping Beauty Syndrome kicked in. Daddy had to learn how to feed me and make me take my medicine a lot. I wish I could get better. I really do.

*Flashback ends*

"Harry. Watch Charlotte please. I need to do something." I says trying to get away from him and his friends happily talking to Trin. I was thinking about one of my brothers. He died a long time ago but I never thought of how much he looks like Potter. A strong jawline, my brother had greenish blue eyes, and I'm sure when Harry grows up he'll be built the same. It scares me how much they act alike to when they're being friendly. I just want to find the fastest way out of here ,wihich would be the window. I go to my room  to take all of my medicine. It's so early in the morning ,I'm sure Ganger... er... Hermione had to wake the boys up to come here, so I'm still only in a robe. As I'm gulping down the last of medicine and take all my pills I hear a knock at my door. "I'm sorry, Draco. I can't let you sleep." That's what the voice said. I grab a knife instead of my wand. The creautear grabs my hand tight and forces my on the bed and covered my mouth. He grabs the knife and gets close to my face. I feel its breath on my face. He grabs my leg as I kick harder and harder. So I black out and feel pressure on my arse. The last thing I hear is Potter's voice.

Harry's P.O.V

Me, 'Mione, and Ron are talking to Trin and laughing with Lotte but Draco seemed so out of it. "Harry. Watch Lotte, please. I need to do something." What were we doing before? She certainly wasn't bouncing off the walls. I simply nod my head and kept talking to Trin, lifting Lotte into my lap. I realized he's been up there for a while. I look to Mikhail and he's noticed too. "He can't fall asleep. Another syndrom of his. He can sleep for 21 days sometimes." 

I look at Ron with a smirk. "Looks like you got a friend." I head toward his room. I knew it would be weird but I needed something to say to cut the ice.  "I'm sorry, Draco. I can't let you sleep." Well, that came out wierd but oh, well. I turn to leave but Draco shot up with a knife in his hand. A box cutter. He lunged towards me. I grab his hand and throws him to the bed. I cover his mouth to mute his wailing. I take to opportunity to snatch the knife from his hand but he kicks me in the stomach making me lean closer to his face making him kick even more. He starts to cry and his eyes lose focus. I run to the couch and lay him down. 'Help' that's all I say. 'Help him, please.'