Chapter Two: Mine

Two Weeks.

Two weeks from the day we met, she made me hers. It was kind of bizarre actually. The two weeks in between we learned more about each other, cuddled, interlocked hands on the walk to practice and everybody knew that we had something special. It was revealed by the glimmer in her eyes when someone brought up my name, or the way my head shot up when someone brought up hers. The day she mad me hers was the day I'd never forget. She left practice early that day, and I missed her every second of practice. I was unable to think properly until it was over and I found the note in my bag that said "Go to my house and knock on my door, when it's opened, follow the trail of roses -Amelia" I immediately changed into a the locker rooms and straightened my hair. The entire walk to my second home I had a huge smile on my face. I knocked on the door, and her little brother Jason seemed overjoyed to answer the door. I started giggling as I followed the red rose petals up to her bedroom. I walked in and there was a note on the bed that had three words on it. "Close your eyes" it read. I sat cross-legged on her bed and did as the note said. I hear rustling, and the door opens. "Open" she whispers. I flutter open my eyelids and I see her sitting on her stool in a long floor length deep ocean blue ball gown, guitar in hand. Her delicate fingers grazed the strings of her guitar as she sang her beautiful heart out. When the song was over, I had tears streaming down my face. She took my hands in hers, I stood up and she said those words I had been waiting for "Will you be my girlfriend?" I giggled slightly and nodded. She wrapped her arms around my waist, lifted me into the air and twirled me around before planting a passionate kiss on my soft lips. She turned to her vinyl player and put in Paradise by Lana Del Rey because that was the first of many albums we had listened to together. I rested my arms on her shoulders and she pulled me in tight by my hips, which thanks to her were now cut free. We slow danced for hours, with her head on my shoulder. Each kiss was longer, and contained more need, love and passion than the previous. Never had any two people loved each other as much as Amelia and I did. I spent that night at the Casalini house. Later that night, she put me in one of her shirts and my nike pros and we spent that night cuddled up in their theater room-which had a huge televison and gaming systems of all sorts- We were watching Gossip Girl, but halfway into the first episode we couldn't stop kissing and giggling long enough to actually watch and pay attention to the show. So she carried my bridal style up to her room and gently placed me on her bed while she put music on. She came and layed with me and she pulled me in so tight there was no air inbetween her beautiful body and mine. She interlocked our fingers and we fell asleep, finally happy together.