First Fight ( Chapter 10)

Smut Warning!!

It's been 6 months since Freddie and the boys gone for a tour..

we sometimes phoned each other but sometimes he's busy.. so all I can do is watch some of their performance in tv.

but the long wait is over.. today is the day Freddie will come home! and I'm so excited about this, so i prepared his favorite foods.

I heard the door knob clicks and opened..

"Y/N, my love? I'm hooooome.." I heard Freddie sang while closing the door.

I run fast to the living room and quickly hugged Freddie..

I missed him so much.. his hug, his touch,his smell. I missed everything about him!

Freddie then grab me and swang me around..

"Oh my God! I've missed you so much my love!" Freddie said kissing all the parts of my face

"I've missed you too Freddie!" I said grabbing his face with my hands

"how's the tour love?" I asked as Freddie sat down on the couch pulling me into his lap..

"it was so stressful, but I enjoyed as the fans welcomed us warmly.. I wish you're there so I can have my stress reliever.." Freddie smiled at me

We cuddled for a moment as we missed each other's warmth so bad..

I placed my face on his chest hearing his heartbeat.. I smiled as I hugged him tighter..

Freddie then lift my face start kissing me passionately.. and grabbing my thighs.. I can feel he missed this so much..

His kissed becomes deeper as he started to untie my robe..

He started to unbutton his shirt too.
Freddie's lips go down to my neck, sucking it and leaving some marks on..

"mmhm.. Freddie, I've missed this..." I moan a little.

"Mhm.." He answered and I feel Freddie smiled in my skin..

He removes his boxers as he removed my underwears too..

He start kissing my breast and sucking it..

Freddie the started to insert his length on me and thrust slowly but later on it gets harder and faster..

"Fuck! I missed this feeling!" I screamed loudly

"it's so fucking sexy when you swear!" Freddie smiled and gently biting my lowet lip..

"I want to cum inside you Y/N" Freddie said with a pleasure on his voice..

"uhh.. I'm cuming babe" as I closed my eyes and cum

"me too.. uhh" Freddie then cum inside me..

"I want you again,honey" Freddie whispered in my ear.