"Sometimes, you have to follow what your heart is saying and ignore what your mind screams. Maybe, I was wrong when I told you that kasi kahit pala hindi mo pa ganun kakilala yung tao, pag ramdam mo na gusto mo siya, gusto mo talaga siya." Jessey said.

James sighed, "Okay, fine. You can to Greece na and see her. Just make sure to call me when you arrive there and let me talk to that Alyssa, okay?" He said.

"Opo, Kuya James. Tatawag po agad." Jessey said and hugged him.

Di nila napansin na nakatayo na pala sa may pintuan ng kwarto ang mommy at daddy nila at narinig lahat ng pinag-usapan nila.

"You two are really growing up to be wonderful and amazing children. We're really blessed and proud to have you, kids." Their mom said which made them look at the door. They both stood up and hugged their parents.

"Ate's leaving pa rin though." James said.

"You already let her. There's no turning back, Kuya James." Sabi ng daddy nila.

"Okay lang po sa inyo, daddy? Mommy?" Jessey asked.

"As long as its okay with Kuya James, its okay with us." Sagot ng daddy nila.

"Thanks, daddy, mommy!" Jessey said and hugged them again.

"Thank Kuya James, not us." Sabi ng mommy nila.

"Thank you, Kuya James! I promise, this will be worth it." Jessey said and hugged her whole family again.

They ate the food that their parents cooked and bonded with each other after. Jessey stayed here din for dinner and to sleep here kasi she promised James that she'll stay the night dito sa kanila. After nila mag-dinner, her parents told her na sumunod sa kanila sa office para makapag-usap sila. She accompanied James muna in his room until he's asleep. Naglalambing kasi kaya nagpasama pa. When she's sure na he's sleeping already, she carefull got off the ned and went to her parents' office dito sa bahay nila. She knocked three times and peeked her head inside.

"Come in, nak." Robert said. Jessey went in and sat on the couch across her parents.

"How are you?" Tania asked.

"I'm feeling really good, mom. I'm happy." Jessey answered.

"Would you be happier if we let you bridge the gap between you and Alyssa?" Robert asked with a smile.

"A lot more happier for sure, dad." Jessey answered. Her parents smiled.

"We've waited for this, ate. For you to be happy again. Its been a couple of years na din since we last saw those genuine and real smiles from you. We missed it. We missed you." Robert said. "And we're so happy na someone's making you happy again."

"Thanks, dad." Jessey said and smiled.

"We only want what makes you happy, ate. It might not be the best, but as long as it makes you happy, we're good with it." Tania said. "Just make sure to guard your heart, okay? Ayaw na naming umiyak ka ulit."

"Mom, if there's one thing I learned from what happened between me and Tom, its the fact that pain and tears are all part of loving. Its all part of the process and you can't go on and get love without experiencing pain. We just have to choose who's worthy to have that pain from. And for me, Alyssa is worth every pain. I know I'll be happy with her no matter what and I'm willing to take that risk, with or without her." Jessey said and smiled at her parents.

"The things love can make you do." Robert said. "Basta, andito lang kami for you, okay? You're old enough to decide for yourself and for what and who you want. We're just here to support you." He hugged his daughter.