Chapter 2 : Niall And Hope

Sydney and Katie walked towards their cabin, slightly glancing at the faces that walked by. they were upset because cal and luke couldnt make it , but it would upset them even more seeing hope and niall. suddenly , sydney got pushed by a girl running past. " hey! what was that for? " the girl turned around . " Im sorry. i was running and i didnt see you there. my names kennedy. " she stuck out her hand , asking for a handshake from either katie or sydney. sydney shooked her hand and said " its okay. im sydney and this is katie." katie smiled at the girl , but continued to look at her phone while doing so. " ill see you around?" kennedy asked. " yeah. definitley " sydney said as Kennedy ran off . they ran to their cabin as it began to rain. they finally reached their cabin , opening the door very slowly . " Hello? Anyone here?" Katie yelled . sydney and katie placed their bags on the floor as they heard a very strange noise coming from one of the bedrooms . "what is that?" sydney asked. katie shrugged as they began to walk towards the door . as they got closer , they began to hear moans . manly moans . they walked up to the room , slightly looking in the crack of the door . " oh my god!" Katie yelled, noticing that niall was inside the room , have sex with Hope . " What the hell " niall got up and looked at Sydney and Katie. "what are you doing here?" Niall asked . sydney and hope just looked at each then at niall. he was clearly erected . sydney looked down for a quick second as niall grabbed her neck . "what are you looking at sydney " he smirked , releasing his grip on her neck. " i-i was" she was breathless. " she was just looking at your socks " hope jumped in . "let her go niall and we'll go elsewhere while you and Hope explore each other " Niall released his grip as he shut the door , smiling at sydney and hope . " wow sydney. you were totally looking at his cock " hope added as they walked to their room. " i was not !" Sydney yelled . " I have a boyfriend Katie." katie just stayed quiet after that as they began to unpack their clothing. They heard a knock on their bedroom door . " May i come in?" It was a voice that they had never heard before. " yes " the girl came in . " who are you " sydney asked . " Oh . im cassie and this is makalia " . " Hi Cassie . Hi makalia. im sydney and this is katie " katie waved as she continued to unpack her clothing .